Coral Vue Hydros

70W electronic ballasts (12) $30 shipped each SOLD OUT

BruiseAndy

Picked up 12 of the Aromat (vossloh schwabe) M7012 5EU. These are the type where the wiring comes out the back.

Can find the datasheet here. http://vossloh-schwabe.com/usa/pdf/Standard_39_70_100W.pdf

Will ship priority flat rate box with handybox attatched to ballast. These are all new but got beat up labels when they got shipped to me.

They measure 5"x1.5"x3.6"

$30 shipped priority, maximum of 2 per person unless you contact me

paypal: andybg8000@aol.com

interested in one - but won't have money until Wed - I'll check back to see if there's any left.

Not selling as fast as the last ones so I don't think that will be a problem.

do they come prewired? any pics? can you hold one for me next friday?

I'll take some pics but if you check the link and look at m7012-27ck-5eu-j that should show you what you need. As far as prewired goes not quite sure what you mean, comes with 5 wires poking out 2 for the lamp 1 hot 1 neutral 1 ground.

clifford513
I'll take some pics but if you check the link and look at m7012-27ck-5eu-j that should show you what you need. As far as prewired goes not quite sure what you mean, comes with 5 wires poking out 2 for the lamp 1 hot 1 neutral 1 ground.

Is it easy to find bulbs for these? I have no idea but am extremely interested. Anyone have a link on a good looking mod and/or reliable source of bulbs?

workn4frags
Is it easy to find bulbs for these? I have no idea but am extremely interested. Anyone have a link on a good looking mod and/or reliable source of bulbs?

clifford,

Marine Depot and Custom Aquatics has them but they are $60+ I found some on e-bay just search for 70W MH bulbs, but they are coming from China. I need one also but I don't want to wait 10-14 days.

LMK if you find a cheaper source.

thanks

the bulbs r becoming easier to find more of the big name online retailers have them. go for the astralux bulb best 70w bulb. imo.

I buy my bulbs from here

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?s...ntrypage=search

Not an astralux but they are decent.

There are quite a few 70w mods in the diy section.

Shipping was 7 days but that looks to be an exception for him(feedback shows fater). These came from pennsylvania.

i'll take one, can you hold one for me until next friday? or do you get these ballasts often?

Can't hold them sorry, too many people back out of deals.

Usually find them at electrical places on clearance every 4-5 months. I'll buy what they have left usually as they arent a popular seller. Last time were the mini squares which sold like hotcakes due to their size. I sold them for $25 shipped, normal price is $90 wholesale. These cost me a bit more and Im shipping in boxes instead of envelopes so I had to jack the price to cover the extra freight.

BTW quick troubleshooting

If the lamp flickers 4 or 5 times and shuts off then youll want to check the wiring from the ballast to the lamp and make sure everything is tight and sized correctly.

If the ballast is humming you probably have a loose connection in lamp wiring or the lamp sockets arent making a tight connection.

workn4frags

Sent you PayPal payment for 2

thanks

I buy my bulbs from here

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?s...ntrypage=search

Not an astralux but they are decent.

There are quite a few 70w mods in the diy section.

Shipping was 7 days but that looks to be an exception for him(feedback shows fater). These came from pennsylvania.

Can't hold them sorry, too many people back out of deals.

Usually find them at electrical places on clearance every 4-5 months. I'll buy what they have left usually as they arent a popular seller. Last time were the mini squares which sold like hotcakes due to their size. I sold them for $25 shipped, normal price is $90 wholesale. These cost me a bit more and Im shipping in boxes instead of envelopes so I had to jack the price to cover the extra freight.

please put me down for one. i will paypal you later tonight. thanks!
Will do 6 left

LMK you intentions on payment echo

Archived