Innovative Marine Aquariums

Gathering Interest: Blue Zoos

djchristone

djchristone

hey guys :) i've had this colony for a while now but it's getting kinda big (at least 300+ polyps...lost count around 200 >.<) -_- i'm starting to grow over my main pieces of lr and i don't really want that...sounds strange i know :P but i'm a college reefer and if i have coral on my main lr, then it becomes a huge pain to move it carefully.

so yep, gonna frag this soon and was wondering if anyone was interested. going to frag my blue candy cane colony soon as well but didn't bother to take pics of it.

these were taken under my jbj 12 dx lights :) the camera is my roommate's and it's not so great -_- hopefully i'll be able to take better pics with my digital at home if my parents didn't take it with them on their vacation -_-

i would prefer local pick up although i can ship..

m89099899.jpg

m89099904.jpg

m89099908.jpg

lmk if anyone is interested.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey guys :) i've had this colony for a while now but it's getting kinda big (at least 300+ polyps...lost count around 200 >.<) -_- i'm starting to grow over my main pieces of lr and i don't really want that...sounds strange i know :P but i'm a college reefer and if i have coral on my main lr, then it becomes a huge pain to move it carefully.

so yep, gonna frag this soon and was wondering if anyone was interested. going to frag my blue candy cane colony soon as well but didn't bother to take pics of it.

these were taken under my jbj 12 dx lights :) the camera is my roommate's and it's not so great -_- hopefully i'll be able to take better pics with my digital at home if my parents didn't take it with them on their vacation -_-

i would prefer local pick up although i can ship..

m89099899.jpg

m89099904.jpg

m89099908.jpg

lmk if anyone is interested.

How much are you going to be asking for them?

djchristone

i dunno...25$ for 20 polyps or so? o.O not really sure -_- i haven't sold corals before so yep :\ does that sound fair? o.O

but eh...i was thinking more so i'd frag next week. finals started today and heck, i even have a final on saturday (that's just really bad planning on my school's part) >.< my last final is on monday so yep :\ i'd definitely frag probably on tuesday after i've slept all of monday away :P

i should note that i'm also planning on upgrading to the aquapod/150w hqi tank as well >.<

Helfrichs Chick

Im in! I am in AZ, thou... but shipping shouldnt bee too big of a deal. PM me when you ready to frag. Thanks!

djchristone

lol i guess i will be shipping then...:P

ok guys :) i'll frag out the colony on tuesday and keep everyone posted :) btw those doing local pick up, i can meet you half way or something to make it easier for you :)

so far i have down:

t0mmyb0y

euphoricgear

Pickle010

Helfrich’s Chick

coralcrazy

YES< count me in. Are you going to the BBQ on the 27th? In any event, I might have adinvertantly killed my beautiful 200+ polyp blue colony when I moved this past week. :(

if you have any left, i'd be interested in a smaller frag... 10 to 20 polyps. i'm in carson so only about a 15 minute drive to you in cerritos. let me know, thanks!

also, anything else you're interested in selling, as long as i'm gonna head out that way? :)

djchristone

sorry about that g-force :) wasn't sure if you wanted them or not from your original post :P

so far i have down:

t0mmyb0y

g-force

euphoricgear

Pickle010

Helfrich’s Chick

coralcrazy

phixion

poogani

hm...well poogani, i was considering fragging off my candy cane since almost all of the heads split two or three times recently. i also have a small frag of 4 eagle eye zoos with a single yellow zoo polyp on it that i'm considering selling. i dunno, all my corals recently exploded in size and number so i'll probably have to frag them all real soon unless i can gather up money to upgrade faster :)

hm...may 27? i guess i can go phixion...:)

If you can go that day, then we can trade the $$$ for the frags that day, otherwise if not we can set something up on a weekend. Just let me know. :) I'm in San Gabriel...

djchristone

so far i have down:

t0mmyb0y (p/u)

g-force (scnrs?)

euphoricgear --- please pm me how you want to do this

Pickle010 (p/u)

Helfrich’s Chick (ship if still interested)

coralcrazy (ship)

phixion (scnrs)

poogani (p/u)

kratie (p/u)

udrongo (ship)

if any of this is wrong, lmk :)

djchristone

so far i have down:

t0mmyb0y (p/u)

g-force (scnrs?)

euphoricgear --- please pm me how you want to do this

Pickle010 (p/u)

crushed_rocktoo (p/u)

Helfrich’s Chick (hold)

coralcrazy (ship)

phixion (scnrs)

poogani (p/u)

kratie (p/u)

udrongo (ship)

cesar (?)

porthueneme (p/u)

cesar, interested in cheato or blue zoos? :P

i think this is it on the list guys...that's a lot of people and i don't want to lose all of it so yeah...:) i'll update if anyone drops out or if there's still a lot left :) thanks for taking your time to check it out! :)

Archived