inTank Media Baskets

RHS-10ATC Refractometer Group Buy

epicfish

Perpetual98 - 1 + fluid

Chris_Y - 1 + fluid

Prowland - 1 + fluid

wheresnemo - 1 + fluid

speer - 1 + fluid

$38.50 for the refractometer shipped. $44.50 with 1 bottle of calibration fluid.

This list is for the next group buy...I will place an order when 20 people are interested.

The Propagator

Just a little info for ya.

You can get the same unit off Ebay shipped for just under $30.00 directly from China. No calibration solution though.

(you dont realy need any thing to calibrate it but distilled water at room temp.)

I bought one 5 months ago. I think she is still on Ebay selling them?

Any one know ?

Not sure about this version, but I did pick up the heavy duty version of this refracto off ebay for $40 shipped and the fluid from a different seller for another $10.

Just a little info for ya.

You can get the same unit off Ebay shipped for just under $30.00 directly from China. No calibration solution though.

(you dont realy need any thing to calibrate it but distilled water at room temp.)

I bought one 5 months ago. I think she is still on Ebay selling them?

Any one know ?

Ewwwwww!!!! I havent heard good things about those cheap ones.

How hard are they to get replacement parts (light cover) if you brake it?

Also have read the calibrator fluid is more accurate due to it caling in the

actual range we keep our tanks.

Old fart like me has like 4 diff refracts...cant wait to see how this one compares to

other ones I have that have only been cal ed with RO/DI...

Izzue

The Propagator

I am fairly certain that these are the same ones on Ebay.

They are sold under the exact same model number on ebay.

But with out seeing them I dont know?

I use one I got off Ebay sold under this exact model number and I love it.

Its accurate.

Its not a tank though.

At $20 somthing bucks each if it breaks you can afford to get a completely new one LOL!

Yeah definately post what differences you encounter with the calibration solution. :)

so any more takers? I would really like to get this rolling as I have another chance at a group buy on the same item in another forum that seems to be filling up faster than this one....

I've sent this PM to a few people who've asked me via PM.

The calibration fluid hasn't arrived yet. I will wait for it for a few more days. I will ship the refractometers out by the end of next week for sure. If the calibration fluid hasn't arrived by then, the refractometers will still be shipped out. And when the fluid arrives, I will ship them out Priority to you at my own expense. :)

Contact me via PM if you have any other questions/concerns. I don't check this thread all the time.

wheresnemo

My question is... Where the heck do you get the calibration solution? I have been everywhere trying to find one! I got my refractometer off ebay for pennies over $20. All I need to know is where the calibration solution is from so I can get my hands on some.

BTW: this is OT (somewhat) I am looking just to get a Chevron Tang. If anyone is interested in anything else let me know so I can get them at close to wholesale prices, only catch is I have to spend $300. PM me.

epicfish can't get onto NR right now and wanted me to post that the packages are being packed up this week and will all go out the beginning of next week.

epicfish can't get onto NR right now and wanted me to post that the packages are being packed up this week and will all go out the beginning of next week.

so do I need to send epicfish my money?? I have not received a pm from anyone on this...

so do I need to send epicfish my money?? I have not received a pm from anyone on this...

Don't send money yet. He is not responding to PM's & has not shipped out these or the bulbs he has been paid for. I would wait & see what happens.

I'm still here and not out to steal anyone's money. I've been busy and have had computer problems for a few days and couldn't make it online...I could sometimes get on the main page but couldn't click to anywhere including my private messages.

I asked UCLA.irie to post for me regarding the situation.

This is where the calibration fluid is:

Package Progress

Location Date Local Time Description

HODGKINS,

IL, US 05/17/2007 7:48 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

05/17/2007 1:02 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

BUFFALO,

NY, US 05/14/2007 12:24 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

BUFFALO,

NY, US 05/05/2007 7:15 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

NIAGARA FALLS,

NY, US 05/01/2007 6:45 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

Don't ask me why there was a 9 day delay in Buffalo, NY. They can't tell me either. They just told me to keep checking the status of the package.

If you'd like me to send out the refractometers and have me refund the money for the calibration fluid, send me a PM and I will do so.

I'm still here and not out to steal anyone's money. I've been busy and have had computer problems for a few days and couldn't make it online...I could sometimes get on the main page but couldn't click to anywhere including my private messages.

I asked UCLA.irie to post for me regarding the situation.

This is where the calibration fluid is:

Package Progress

Location Date Local Time Description

HODGKINS,

IL, US 05/17/2007 7:48 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

05/17/2007 1:02 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

BUFFALO,

NY, US 05/14/2007 12:24 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

BUFFALO,

NY, US 05/05/2007 7:15 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

NIAGARA FALLS,

NY, US 05/01/2007 6:45 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

Don't ask me why there was a 9 day delay in Buffalo, NY. They can't tell me either. They just told me to keep checking the status of the package.

If you'd like me to send out the refractometers and have me refund the money for the calibration fluid, send me a PM and I will do so.

I'll wait. Sorry about the problems. Hope you can excuse us for getting concerned. Some of us are having issues with things purchased in classifieds & have had to go to Pay Pal for a resolution cause the seller hasn't answered PM's & emails. Hope your computer is fixed. You have been missed! :D

eklikewhoa

So the fluids is on the way now to you right epic?

I can wait as well, no point in having you pay shipping twice, unless of course you want to..... :D

Awesome! Tell him I am praying for him as he finishes the school year & that I appreciate his taking on this headache at the same time. :flower:

Sorry everyone.

I dropped off all the packages at the local post office-type place. They said they'd weigh and meter all the mail for me by tomorrow and have them in the mail by tomorrow. They said they'd give me a call early tomorrow morning if there are any problems so I can take care of any issues before the weekend.

I shipped to all the addresses specified in the PayPal Notes section except for glennr1978...I sent it to your new address. :)

So....THEY'VE BEEN SHIPPED! :)

Archived