Top Shelf Aquatics

Zoa’s for Sale in Central FL – will ship

Nray203

Out of Control Zoa's...

Local pickup is welcomed, just PM me to set up a time.

All will be shipped for actual shipping costs via FedEx except in FL.

All will be professionally packed. Let me know if you have any questions.

Check out my Pic's

http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q130/PieceOfTheReef/ZOA/

Radio active de's - $1 per polyp

Bruce lee/Mean green -$3 per polyp

Cotton candy- 5 for $50, 10 for $75

Pink flamingos - $5 per polyp

Tri purples - $4 per polyp

Bimini blues - $3 per polyp

Marshall Island Midnight Blues - $2 per polyp

Orange Bowls - $2 per Polyp

UFO’s (white/blue/purple)- $3 per Polyp

Willy Wonka’s - $2 per Polyp

Fire in the Sky - $2 per Polyp

Figi Blues - $2 per Polyp

Kermit’s Revenge - $2 per Polyp

Marshall Island Blue Monti’s - $5 per Polyp

For orders of 10+, Guaranteed 1-2 extra polyps per frag

If interested – I will be posting Chalice tomorrow ( Blood Red, Baby Blue, Cranberry w/Purple Tip, Pink with Blue Tint) feel free to combine shipping.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm willing to ship whatever way the buyer wants for short trips. I've heard of using the 2 day priority boxes with styrofoam sheets for Florida. Cost like $8.10 plus supplies, so less than $10.

Zoa's are pretty hardy. If someone wants to use something else for a small order that's OK wtih me. Fedex has always done well when shipping more delicate items.

Any suggestions to save on shipping are welcomed.

Thanks aUgz -

I've sent out a couple of orders to very happy customers on Reefcentral.com

limited quantities, but some available of each so far.

I will have heat packs available for shiping in the next week - 35 hour $2.50 & 60 hour $5. This may help you save on shipping for small orders. Use USPS.com & Fedex.com zip code 33381 to your address & 5lbs 7x7x7 inches (should be less wieght than that).

PM me for best response!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I got some of these zoas from NRay203, and I gotta tell you, these things are AMAZING. The colors are absolutely intense and gorgeous, and I don't even have them under metal halide lighting. I bet they'd REALLY pop under halides!

I got some of the Willy Wonka's, the Fire in the Sky, & the Marshall Island Blue Monti's. The Fire in the Sky & the Willy Wonka's started opening right away, and the Blue Monti's are about halfway open right now although they look perfectly healthy and I don't anticipate any problems with them opening all the way.

The Fire in the Sky are actually my favorite, and I'd like to mention that they look MUCH nicer in person than in the pic they posted. If I can get my camera working right tomorrow, I will try to post some pics.

NRay was very generous with her polyps and really went out of her way to make sure I was taken care of. I can't recommend her enough-- this is good stuff, guys!

the photobucket link doesnt work for me

Try the link in the first post of this thread. I was able to see everything there. Don't know about prices though...

Just wanted to say I got 4 - 10 polyp frags of the Bimini Blues, Tri Color Purples, Fire in the Sky, and Kermit’s Revenge. They were packed well, got here quick, and arrived healthy even thought it is below freezing here. Almost all of them opened up within a few hours and they look great!

Thanks Nray203!

Oh ya, although they were 10 polyp frags the lowest total was 13 and the largest was over 20. Very good deal!

I went to the sellers house this week to pic up some Zoas and wound up buying way more than I planned. His tank is amazing and his frags are very generous. I have done business with this guy twice and the corals I have gotten are awesome. Just make sure if you are picking up to pet the cat or he will meow your ear off. LOL

Thanks Again,

Ted

The cat always wants to bite me. Must just be me.

These are some awesome zoanthids.

Buy with confidence, this is a great seller.

I will get by there sooner or later, and get your electrical wired for you. LOL. I just can't say when.

Call me.

Archived