inTank Media Baskets

$70 off SpectraPure RO/DI

Marine Depot

That is a cool perk. Might want to reword it though.

Any order you place thereafter that includes a replacement sediment filter, carbon filter, DI cartridge or membrane will automatically have your 15% discount applied when we process your order.

That makes it sound like any order I place that contains those items the entire order will get 15% off. I think I am wrong with that right?

That is a cool perk. Might want to reword it though. [/size]

That makes it sound like any order I place that contains those items the entire order will get 15% off. I think I am wrong with that right?

Thank you for your post. Without being in the context of the rest of the page, I can see how it might be confusing.

Although the paragraph before that is more explicit:

When you buy a reverse osmosis (RO) or reverse osmosis deionization (RO/DI) system from MarineDepot.com, you’ll receive 15% off all your replacement sediment filters, carbon filters, DI cartridges and membranes FOR LIFE.

So how does it work? Simple!

Just purchase any RO or RO/DI unit you desire from our online store. Any order you place thereafter that includes a replacement sediment filter, carbon filter, DI cartridge or membrane will automatically have your 15% discount applied when we process your order. You don’t have to do a thing!

What wording do you suggest? We don't want the offer to be open to interpretation, so we welcome your feedback on improving the language.

Links not working

Weird! It is working at the moment. Thank you for the heads up! Were you able to take advantage of the offer?

Thank you for your post. Without being in the context of the rest of the page, I can see how it might be confusing.

When you buy a reverse osmosis (RO) or reverse osmosis deionization (RO/DI) system from MarineDepot.com, you’ll receive 15% off all your replacement sediment filters, carbon filters, DI cartridges and membranes FOR LIFE.

Just purchase any RO or RO/DI unit you desire from our online store. Any order you place thereafter that includes a replacement sediment filter, carbon filter, DI cartridge or membrane will automatically have your 15% discount applied when we process your order. You don’t have to do a thing!

What wording do you suggest? We don't want the offer to be open to interpretation, so we welcome your feedback on improving the language.

Weird! It is working at the moment. Thank you for the heads up! Were you able to take advantage of the offer?

Change it to "have 15% off applied to the RO/DI filter components" or something along those lines.

Cencalfishguy56

My interpretation is exactly as you have it worded lol Braap's just an ass

Change it to "have 15% off applied to the RO/DI filter components" or something along those lines.

stop being an ass :P it sounds exactly how it's spelled lol

My interpretation is exactly as you have it worded lol Braap's just an ass

stop being an ass :P it sounds exactly how it's spelled lol

I'm not being an ass. Today.

Any order you place thereafter that includes a replacement sediment filter, carbon filter, DI cartridge or membrane will automatically have your 15% discount applied

That doesn't sound like anything in your cart will get the discount? It does to me.

Cencalfishguy56

I'm not being an ass. Today.

That doesn't sound like anything in your cart will get the discount? It does to me.

lol true, but no because it says if you have those certain items in the cart idk maybe I'm not seeing how you're reading it

it has to include those items to get the discount but thats just how I'm reading it

I made a small revision to the text based on your feedback. We have to recreate that page on our new website anyway, so while we're giving it a facelift we'll incorporate the updated text. Thanks for helping us out!

New site is much better. More modern and clean look.

Thanks! We still have a lot more work to do but you should begin to see some cool new features and benefits launching in the weeks ahead. :naughtydance:

Archived