ReefCleaners.org

Andromeda's Galaxy - 1mo FTS!

kimberbee

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the set up for Andrmoeda's Galaxy

25730347924_8790a3997d_z.jpg

I'm using one of those IKEA organizers as a stand and it works great. I have all my office supplies and important papers in the stand.

I have a cable organizer on the way form Amazon, as well as a new ATO container to share between the two tanks. They are evaporating just under a gallon a day and the new container will hold 2 gallons.

I just need to come up with some sort of wall art for above this tank I think...

Beautiful!! do your RFA walk around a lot? I want some in the worst way but i don't want them fighting with other corals/tank mates.

Beautiful!! do your RFA walk around a lot? I want some in the worst way but i don't want them fighting with other corals/tank mates.

They dont walk around A LOT, but they do move. They will tend to stay in one spot for a few weeks, then venture to somewhere else. Depending on what other corals you want to keep, you just might have to re-arrange things as the RFAs travel. There's a couple people that have RFAs with other corals... ninjamyst and HarryPotter come to mind.

I missed this whole thread!!! Love this, Kimber.

:lol: Steve! That's funny. How is that nudi still alive?????

I saw him before my water change, but how I don't know where he went!!

Switched up some gorgonians during my water change last night. They all seem pretty happy in their new spots.

25822018063_a668ab8b1f_z.jpg

Cable organizer and new ATO container came yesterday so I will probably get those set up tonight. :happydance:

Still haven't seen Steve in a few days. I sure hope his crazy adventures aren't over... :(

I went to organize everything in the new cable box Friday night and spent 2 HOURS trying to get everything to fit. No dice. The box is too short, so the plugs keep the top from closing, and it's not wide enough either, so all the Nanobox cables don't fit next to the power strip.

I am thinking of picking up some type of cardboard storage box from Jo Ann's or Michael's and having Nick help me add holes where I need them. Sometimes they have cool pattered ones.

I thought Cassiopeia looked cute in the gorgonian so I snapped a quick cell phone pic :wub:

26534997476_82db1dc4a6_z.jpg

I really need to switch out that ATO container!!

I was able to sell the biocube last night to someone local. So now I have a little stashed away for a PSW when they are available again on Live Aquaria!!!

Everything is looking great and it seems that the tank move went smoothly during and after. I also love the gorgs!

:happy: Yup, I'm really happy with how the tank is looking! I just need to get better at feeding more than once a week. I want those nems to get nice and plump so they will make babies!

Hopefully I can find a cute fish or two to add soon!

Pretty sure I'm going to lose this nem. It was one of the two that went walking Friday.

It was find all day Saturday, but Sunday morning I found it in the sand on it's face. I have no idea what could have happened other than the powerhead. I only have nems, gorgs, and one purple sponge, so nothing could have stung it. Really a shame. It was a beautiful nem! :(

26544571492_a5a80e1a6a_z.jpg

22885353706_d4f9a0ebb7_z.jpg

Pretty sure I'm going to lose this nem. It was one of the two that went walking Friday.

It was find all day Saturday, but Sunday morning I found it in the sand on it's face. I have no idea what could have happened other than the powerhead. I only have nems, gorgs, and one purple sponge, so nothing could have stung it. Really a shame. It was a beautiful nem! :(

26544571492_a5a80e1a6a_z.jpg

22885353706_d4f9a0ebb7_z.jpg

:( Aww, sorry about the nem, Kimber. How is it doing today?

:( Aww, sorry about the nem, Kimber. How is it doing today?

Nem is still scrunched up on that rock, sort of hiding under the skirt of another nem. :unsure:

Nem is still scrunched up on that rock, sort of hiding under the skirt of another nem. :unsure:

Well, maybe it will recover!

Archived