ReefCleaners.org

Countdown to Reef-A-Palooza New York 2015

metrokat

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to try to find the lady with the blue led flashlight that Harry got. But there are over 15 vendors that I still have to instagram about for MArine Depot, going to be a full day.

HarryPotter

I'm going to try to find the lady with the blue led flashlight that Harry got. But there are over 15 vendors that I still have to instagram about for MArine Depot, going to be a full day.

I forgot about the flashlights!

Thy have not lived until you receive a blue flashlight. Because who needs coral anyway?

Eh. There was lots of coral, not many fish or other things (lots of clownfish, that's it) - although ReefGen had some really cool cuttlefish. I learned some stuff. The best part was meeting up with everyone after!

And if I won something cool in the raffle, my answer might be totally different!

Well, that kinda knocks down expectations a couple notches. Oh well, I'm sure the ol lady will enjoy herself though. And I am not coming home with a damn clownfish :rant:

Well, that kinda knocks down expectations a couple notches. Oh well, I'm sure the ol lady will enjoy herself though. And I am not coming home with a damn clownfish :rant:

POTO has exotics, including a Moorish Idol.

jamescstein

You have to realize Reefapalooza started off as a frag swap in CA. That said my wife picked up a breeding trio of Ruby Red Dragonetts at RAP Orlando.

POTO has exotics, including a Moorish Idol.

Ha, thanks, but I think I'll be passing on that. Not all that concerned about fish in general, just know I'm not coming home with a nemo, that's all.

Just about ready to head out. Anybody know if there was any Rod's Food there? If so, would bring a cooler and some ice packs.

Just about ready to head out. Anybody know if there was any Rod's Food there? If so, would bring a cooler and some ice packs.

there was a booth selling frozen food - can't remember the name. Blister packs and concentrated stuff that doesn't get rock hard.

not Rod's tho.

Archived