ReefCleaners.org

Countdown to Reef-A-Palooza New York 2015

metrokat

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going!!!

Just kidding <_<

dammit! I thought "NO WAY!!! That's awesome!" then thought my screen was hung up because I saw just blank white. You got me

I think Jeff and I as well! whoo hoo! Talked him into it. Gotta book the hotel.

So drinks/dinner is Saturday night with Dave Fason at a local bar.

Let me know if anybody would like to join in. So far it's NYFishies +1, Dave, myself, possibly Arce

thats a big maybe

So where are you all planning to have drinks on Friday night? My gf and I would probably join you all. Prob staying in a hotel nearby the center Friday night

Just re read and saw the drinks are Saturday night. Have to figure out our plans but we may be in.

Thinking about going.

Yay!! You should!

Can anyone take me from NYC to Meadow? Need a ride :(

There's lots of public transportation - train, bus etc. if you can't find a ride.

So drinks/dinner is Saturday night with Dave Fason at a local bar.

Let me know if anybody would like to join in. So far it's NYFishies +1, Dave, myself, possibly Arce

Jeff and I are in!

Can you buy tickets at reefapalooza or do you have to buy in advance?

Cash at the door or you can pre-buy online with credit card

Hey guys,

How many do we have? Sarah and I will try and find a place to go to for drinks and food after. I looked and didn't find anything, but there hopefully will be something more local than Olive Garden!

Sounds really exciting to be there...I wish I could go and meet everyone on here...financially impossible right now :(

Update - Dave isn't feeling well, he's still not 100% and is not making it to RAP. I'm still up for drinks/dinner after.

And Miss StellaBlue and her +1 - not letting them outta my sight either. :):flower:

Ahh!!! No Dave! I was hoping to meet him and order my new light in person. I won't be able to make drinks Saturday night, need to head back to philly. If anyone wants to chill Friday evening we will be staying at a local hotel and going out for dinner etc. coming with myself and my gf, as well as good friend and fellow reefer and his gf.

Sorry guys. I REALLY wanted to make it but this stomach thing is killing me. The test stuff will be back this week and hoping they find out what it is.

I am going to make a point to road trip to MD,PA,NY and NJ. WIll post on here with info. Maybe I could stop by some peoples places to see tanks. :)

-Dave

Hey guys,

How many do we have? Sarah and I will try and find a place to go to for drinks and food after. I looked and didn't find anything, but there hopefully will be something more local than Olive Garden!

Hey, I was told by a friend that the Lounge inside Empire Hotel/Clarion is a good place to hang out

bar.jpg

Sorry guys. I REALLY wanted to make it but this stomach thing is killing me. The test stuff will be back this week and hoping they find out what it is.

I am going to make a point to road trip to MD,PA,NY and NJ. WIll post on here with info. Maybe I could stop by some peoples places to see tanks. :)

-Dave

Don't forget Connecticut! :)

I'm sorry you're still not feeling well, Dave. That has got to be frustrating. I do hope they can figure that out.

Hey, I was told by a friend that the Lounge inside Empire Hotel/Clarion is a good place to hang out

bar.jpg

Let's do it! That looks cool and probably not so crowded I'm thinking!

Update - Dave isn't feeling well, he's still not 100% and is not making it to RAP. I'm still up for drinks/dinner after.

And Miss StellaBlue and her +1 - not letting them outta my sight either. :):flower:

We will HUNT YOU DOWN.

Archived