Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Huskys Bigger Nano (WARNING: Picture Heavy)

CosmicCanine

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
reefernanoman

Boredom is kicking in.......out of money......dont know what to do. LOL!!!

I Just maxed out my PayPal account, so no more money to spend on fish stuff. I'm feeling bored too. Time to do OT. FEELING BORED TOO..

Nice tank BTW.

The boredom is easier to take when you never have any money ;) You find yourself on here 24/7 instead of fiddling with the tank 24/7. So many messages you will never run out, haha.

P.S. the tank is looking cool!

I Just maxed out my PayPal account, so no more money to spend on fish stuff. I'm feeling bored too. Time to do OT. FEELING BORED TOO..

Nice tank BTW.

The boredom is easier to take when you never have any money ;) You find yourself on here 24/7 instead of fiddling with the tank 24/7. So many messages you will never run out, haha.

P.S. the tank is looking cool!

Thanks guys!

You got me hooked, I visited my LFS about 30 mins ago and have one of these on the way now. ;) Couple months to gather the parts and I will get one going too.

You got me hooked, I visited my LFS about 30 mins ago and have one of these on the way now. ;) Couple months to gather the parts and I will get one going too.

Hooked on what? :haha: Barebottoms? Are you doing a ten gallon too?

Well, sad to say. I had to toss the hammer coral frag this morning...pretty upset. Lights turned on and I ran to the tank like I always do for the daily check up, the hammer was on the floor of the tank and the damsel was tearing it to bits.... I blame the damsel. I think he was the reason it never opened. I think he was bothering it so it never got a chance to open. What a bastard. Should I Toss the fish too?

Hooked on what? :haha: Barebottoms? Are you doing a ten gallon too?

Yes, I have an IM 10 on the way (probably not bare bottom, I am addicted to Fiji Pink). Hopefully have it in the next week or two! I was looking at hammers at my LFS today and they want way too much for them. Granted, they were all extra large, but I only want a tiny one to test out. ;) I saw a damsel at the LFS in their frag tank tearing one of their 30 dollar corals to shreds in the back part of the tank, I was stunned that they kept it in there. But then again they also had a bunch of small hermits all over everything in there too so maybe they just didn't care?

Enough ranting. I would suggest taking the damsel back and asking for something else instead. I remember seeing posts on them tearing stuff up in the past too so I wouldn't risk it anymore.

Yes, I have an IM 10 on the way (probably not bare bottom, I am addicted to Fiji Pink). Hopefully have it in the next week or two! I was looking at hammers at my LFS today and they want way too much for them. Granted, they were all extra large, but I only want a tiny one to test out. ;) I saw a damsel at the LFS in their frag tank tearing one of their 30 dollar corals to shreds in the back part of the tank, I was stunned that they kept it in there. But then again they also had a bunch of small hermits all over everything in there too so maybe they just didn't care?

Enough ranting. I would suggest taking the damsel back and asking for something else instead. I remember seeing posts on them tearing stuff up in the past too so I wouldn't risk it anymore.

Well, I got him from petco so i cant bring him back. :/ Ill see if i can give him to the guy i got the hammer from. he has many tanks haha. maybe hell give me another hammer. doubt it tho lol....

But sweet dude! Cant wait to see it! I almost got an IM nuvo! the small ones though. i think it was like the 8 gallon one. but i said ehh ill go with a normal 10. shoulda got the nuvo though hahaha. i regret that decision.... When you making the thread for it?

Well, I got him from petco so i cant bring him back. :/ Ill see if i can give him to the guy i got the hammer from. he has many tanks haha. maybe hell give me another hammer. doubt it tho lol....

But sweet dude! Cant wait to see it! I almost got an IM nuvo! the small ones though. i think it was like the 8 gallon one. but i said ehh ill go with a normal 10. shoulda got the nuvo though hahaha. i regret that decision.... When you making the thread for it?

Hmm. Good question!! I am probably going to get the tank in the next week or two, leak test it and set it aside until I can get the parts.

My TV blew up a few weeks ago so I am going to need to pay off the new one next week, but I should begin gathering parts and hopefully have the tank wet within 8-10 weeks. That will give me time to save up again and then for all the custom parts to be built and sent in the mail. ;)

Hmm. Good question!! I am probably going to get the tank in the next week or two, leak test it and set it aside until I can get the parts.

My TV blew up a few weeks ago so I am going to need to pay off the new one next week, but I should begin gathering parts and hopefully have the tank wet within 8-10 weeks. That will give me time to save up again and then for all the custom parts to be built and sent in the mail. ;)

awesome! ;et me know when the thread is up!

Kind of looks like a Purple and Neon Green Chalice, I think you can take a comparative look at liveaquaria if I'm not mistaken?

Thanks!

HuskyBoy, what sort of evaporation are you seeing daily with yours?

oh god....LOL... well. idk daily. but about 1 1/2 gallons a week

Wow, that's actually not too bad. I'm going to wait until June before picking up an RO/DI unit for mine, so buying 3 gallons a week of DI water for top ups and water changes is right along what I was guessing it would be. Good deal and thanks for the info! B)

Wow, that's actually not too bad. I'm going to wait until June before picking up an RO/DI unit for mine, so buying 3 gallons a week of DI water for top ups and water changes is right along what I was guessing it would be. Good deal and thanks for the info! B)

anytime man!

I see that little blue n yellow bugger, front and center as usual. (picture hogs, all of them) I don't think they bother zoo's as a general rule if you wanted to try out a tiny frag of that and you could see how it turns out?

I see that little blue n yellow bugger, front and center as usual. (picture hogs, all of them) I don't think they bother zoo's as a general rule if you wanted to try out a tiny frag of that and you could see how it turns out?

got a polyp of nuclear greens, and some random zoanthid.. been there since the start xD

Archived