Pod Your Reef

$$$$$ coral

aquariumlover10

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That explains it!!

If you were married and had a wife, I guarantee spending big bucks on corals would come to a stop!

Or married with a husband lol.

$80 Purple LTA

$20 Acan

I cant post pics somehow.

Thats an awesome looking bubble coral.

Thanks man.

It's a mushroom coral haha.

Very pretty, but I would call it "Airport Carpet Acan." It's probably a good thing I don't sell corals. :D

Thanks.

Lolol, this one I sold already for $350. Lucky buyer.

Most expensive piece I have bought was my "orange and red" bubble tip anemone from DD. Ended up being $170 after shipping.

Has taken on a rainbow coloration since it has adjusted to my lights. Beautiful nem.

this plate was the only $100+ single piece I've bought, tho a few others have come close

actinics

jBZvy3C.jpg

normal7prtIVe.jpg

this one was from my LFS and went for $39. Im wondering if the green will become a little more prominent.

s3km44m.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I don't understand the attraction to the herpes mushrooms. Are they popular because they are expensive?

Rarity. Even wholesale/retailers can't have access to herpes mushrooms. I had to get all these mushrooms from other high-end hobbyists.

I don't understand the attraction to the herpes mushrooms. Are they popular because they are expensive?

They are unusual and colorful, low supply as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, not technically in my tank yet - but I recently paid for this bad boy from another member here. Once it stops dropping below 10* at night it'll be on it's way! Most I've paid for a single piece but I don't regret a bit of it.

124102d1391473674-some-my-gems-large-pol

129840d1393811055-some-my-gems-large-pol

Plates have always been one of my favorites, just picked up a 2" bright neon green plate from the LFS for $60 as well

Archived