Top Shelf Aquatics

"Shy fish"

Dr.Brain Coral

Dr.Brain Coral

This may seem like a weird question but bear with me. One of my favorite things about the ocean is finding all the hidden that arent noticed at first and are over looked. I was wondering if there where any suggestions for fish or inverts that will fit in with this theme. Coral crouchers seem really cool. Anything you suggest has to be able to fit in a ten gallon

I thought my bicolor blenny was going to be a shy vegetarian peering out of a crevice. But he's an extroverted carnivorous pig who steals mysis out of the clownfish's mouth. Not what I expected, total goofball poser. Love it. So maybe not a bicolor.

Flaming Prawn Goby will be the most expensive game of where's Waldo you will ever get to play on a daily basis. Also they're damn cool fish.

Flaming Prawn Goby will be the most expensive game of where's Waldo you will ever get to play on a daily basis. Also they're damn cool fish.

+1

was going to say this

Dr.Brain Coral

Lots of Great suggestions. Dont the assessors get big? Or am I thinking of something else

Shadow I think you are right, that goby is awesome.

Lots of Great suggestions. Dont the assessors get big? Or am I thinking of something else

Shadow I think you are right, that goby is awesome.

Assessors get around 2-3 inches.

Dr.Brain Coral

I was at my lfs a little bit ago and saw an ADORABLE red scooter blenny. I never realized how small they are. I was wondering if a single scooter would be okay in a ten gallon. I don't know if it was eating frozen but next time I am up I can ask

I was at my lfs a little bit ago and saw an ADORABLE red scooter blenny. I never realized how small they are. I was wondering if a single scooter would be okay in a ten gallon. I don't know if it was eating frozen but next time I am up I can ask

If it is eating frozen, you can try. It's probably not the best fit though... I'm sure you can find a more appropriate fish for your setup with a similar personality

Dr.Brain Coral

If it is eating frozen, you can try. It's probably not the best fit though... I'm sure you can find a more appropriate fish for your setup with a similar personality

Okay thanks.

Archived