Cultivated Reef

Breast Cancer Donation Raffle - Win a Mini!

DaveFason

Hey guys,

I wanted to start this early in the month but simply ran out of time. We have a few days left in the month and finished this little guy up today.

The Raffle : Simply Donate $10 to enter. Please send the money per PayPal to david@nanoboxreef.com Please put you name, user name and in the subject line, Breast Cancer Nano Box.

I will shoot a photo of the money raised November 2nd and then post a photo of the donation so you know there is zero shadiness going on. Thought this would be a great way to help the community out as well give a chance for someone to win a Mini w/Storm for $10. If you feel that you would like to donate more please do.

One lucky person will win this Mini!

15388342170_d1f35d1e4a_b.jpgbreastcancer by NanoBoxReef, on Flickr

-Dave

I am in and just donated! My grandma passed away two years ago now from breast cancer and it seems like just about everyone has a connection in some way, shape, or form. Hope that this ends up being a great way to raise some money and help people dealing with this horrible disease. Thanks Dave for putting this on :)

It is a local one to Greensboro ( where I live ). I co-worker of mine recently had his mom battle it and figured it would be a good way to give back!

-Dave

Just sent mine as well.. When you have a cause that affects you or someone close, it definitely motivates you to help..

Is there a way to get more people to see this? I'm sure more visibility would help drive more participation.

Just sent mine as well.. When you have a cause that affects you or someone close, it definitely motivates you to help..

Is there a way to get more people to see this? I'm sure more visibility would help drive more participation.

Share this on Facebook. I have Reef2Reef posting this up too.

-dave

Donation sent! Its great that you're doing this!

Also, I might have messed up thing a bit, I didn't have an option to put a subject line in so I just put all the info in the comment box it gave me..

Archived