Cultivated Reef

Unique pico tanks

Cameron6796

Does anyone have any pico tank they are running or know exists that is really different from the rest. Something no one had ever done so they did it. I'm really looking for some cool threads or pics for ideas and entertainment. I was looking at a persons who made a walmart drink dispenser into a tank and used the below ice box as a sump and thought it was genius. If you have anything feel free to post it as all suggestions are welcome. Cheers!

PS. Links are helpful.

When I get mine set up I'll try to remember to either PM you or post a link here. Once I get the light I'm going to get in touch with gulfliverock and see what they can do as far as a small half pound piece with a ton of stuff on it.

Either that or search through my LFS's for a small rock that comes with a variety of critters.

I'm tempted to try birds nest or acros in it though. But yeah I loved the idea if making it a pico AIO, and I already had the tank so I thought it would be a fun project. :)

Does anyone have any pico tank they are running or know exists that is really different from the rest. Something no one had ever done so they did it. I'm really looking for some cool threads or pics for ideas and entertainment. I was looking at a persons who made a walmart drink dispenser into a tank and used the below ice box as a sump and thought it was genius. If you have anything feel free to post it as all suggestions are welcome. Cheers!

PS. Links are helpful.

Do you have a link to the drink dispenser tank? That'd be a fun thread to follow. It's a bummer the guy that started the ant farm tank is MIA ?

Archived