ReefCleaners.org

*mods please delete*

BilgePump

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unreal! Don't get me wrong, my hat's off to the OP but I'm seriously shocked that ANYONE would "invest" in this. If anyone wants to send me money I will gladly let you name my corals, and my fish as well. You can even call em Nemo if you want...

Isn't there rules on kickstarter against falsely funding your own project to make it look like you have more backers than you really do? Not saying that is the case here but I find it hard to believe someone sees this as a real project.

Unreal! Don't get me wrong, my hat's off to the OP but I'm seriously shocked that ANYONE would "invest" in this. If anyone wants to send me money I will gladly let you name my corals, and my fish as well. You can even call em Nemo if you want...

We as reefers perhaps look at it from a different perspective than someone who sees it purely as a venture to do good in the world. I'd not be surprised in the least if its funded in full.

Good luck to the OP, but you won't get my donation because I bought a brother a cow on Kiva yesterday instead. :lol:

I'm sure he has family. If that were my kickstarter, I bet I could get at least a few hundred between mom, dad, grandmas and grandpas. Plus, I bet I could sucker a few aunts and uncles to pledge a few dollars for "trying to do something nice."

Hell, I got right around a grand just for eating a cookie in church when I was 7... plus, I'm pretty sure you can get away with at least ONE pledge using your own credit card to make it look like people were donating.

soooo

who called it

:)

and whos a broke dum acss for not thinking of this

the fact is was well above 15 leaves my head scratching/

people,

others on the web literally want to give you spare money. get to cyberbusking.

Ya. +1

I want a 200 gallon Elos system, maybe I should Kickstart that. It will reverse Global Warming and save kittens.

Hmmm

I always thought kick starter meant someone should kick you to start working harder?
Can't believe he got $112 so far. Unreal. I need to do one..

...and got it faster than the alzheimer's fund raiser did! Which truly is for a good cause, and at least one person will get a bunch of sweet, free coral. Again, unreal!

Pretty sure the tank in the pic took more than $1,000 to fund as well. He doesn't even mention the size of the tank he will be keeping in the description. The lighting alone could cost upwards of $1,000...

Pretty sure the tank in the pic took more than $1,000 to fund as well. He doesn't even mention the size of the tank he will be keeping in the description. The lighting alone could cost upwards of $1,000...

This.

Also is there any chance of being able to report it to KS for being BS?

Definitely not a troll. I am a paying member of this website. I had no idea you guys would be so unsupportive. Oh and I've already made 10% of my goal in one day. Thanks to everyone who isn't a hypercritical jerk.

Archived