inTank Media Baskets

Who wants to see more of this tank?

glennr1978

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't. Only because it'll make my want to sell all of my stuff off and I'll just vicariously live through his tank. But in all seriousness, I really want to see more of this thing.

This tank belongs to a local reefer and IMO, is the nicest 40 breeder around. Everything about this tank is unconventional and it breaks....actually it smashes many of the "rules" of reefing. I'll leave it up to the owner of the tank to post the details, but just look at how much light he has over this LPS dominated system. If that's not high light I don't know what is! Here's a couple of pics he sent me, maybe if we generate interest we can get him to start a thread for this beauty! If you want to see more click the like button!

IMG_9305_zps9fe7bb31.jpg

IMG_4021_zps696e221c.jpg

IMG_4649_zpsfe238aa7.jpg

bumpity bump.. hoping we can get some more info :)

MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE......................

Yea, tell him we will send him free frags for the info!! Not that he needs any, but it is worth a shot.

So how much do you think he dropped in just corals alone, how much would you estimate the sum of his corals to cost retail?

Archived