inTank Media Baskets

I put my hands in the tank today because.........

Ruester007

No hands in the tank today but did a water change yesterday. Saturday and Sunday I relocated some live rock. Added a coral on Sunday, too.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...I dropped a snail in my clear over flow box so it could clean up a little algae. I will let him out of his little prison when it eats it all.

... I needed to pull out a new LR piece that had aptasia. My triple flame butane lighter took care of it..

To try to find the missing half of the zoa frag that my pistol shrimp made off with. No sign of it so far. Nitrate spike incoming, I'm sure. :furious:

Where to begin.

While on vacation my Blennies, in different tanks, decided lack of food meant time to dig and make a mess. Midas Blenny in my 40 started digging a hole in the front of the tank so I had to fill in and shove rocks into the area to get him to stop. I had rock and sand bits all over the corals.

In my 20 the tailspot decided a new mushroom shell (old turbo snail) would make a good home but rather than just clean the shell out he decided to clear all the sand from that area, down to the glass. I filled the shell with putty and cleaned the mess up. He's got plenty of holes to live in.

Archived