Pod Your Reef

Just received my Reef Cleaners order, not amused

jefferzbooboo

OP should be flamed for several reasons, not the least of which is the fact that the nano-reef community with two pictures can figure out that the usps didn't get the package out on the intended day while the OP is pissed at reefcleaners for it.

Duck-Sauce-Charlie-Sheen-Spinstyles-Bi-Winning-Edit.jpg

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Every vendor makes mistakes but how is the OP at fault?!

Because instead of getting in contact with the vendor first, he decided to put him on blast because he received free hermits?

I am sure the charge he got was because when he ordered he forgot to pay manually via PayPal. Just a guess though.

I think I need to make some more popcorn!!!!!!!

Anyone for a glass of wine too?

Shiraz 2005 or older please... If you don't have any Red wine, Pinot Grigio will do... Any age.

I am sure the charge he got was because when he ordered he forgot to pay manually via PayPal. Just a guess though.

Perhaps USPS adds a fee for remote locations which was not correctly calculated at the time of purchase. Really this thread should be closed, everyone agrees that USPS did not deliver this shipment on time and that everything arrived alive so there is no reason to complain. Additionally, we all agree that taking the time to contact the manufacturer or look at the tracking data would have solved this mystery which should have been done before this post was created.

Lets move on.

One box looks to be accidentally sent, label was copied or reprinted and placed incorrectly. John can fix that. I would have questioned and possibly refused the box that was not mine. Packing slips do help this determination.

This time of year you would think express would be the safer way to get something live in, shipping choices are listed on the checkout page and the customer is responsible for making the correct decision.

Red vines and a coors for me Rob, :P

I'm on my second glass of Red Stag. Getting ready to break out the " Crunch and Munch too!

But still you get these threads every now and then.

Thats right. I bought one of your media baskets and the site said that it was made out of acrylic. I read what it said and ordered it.

So when the f*king thing showed up, I was appalled to find out that it was made out of acrylic! I don't have any particular problems with

acrylic, but the fact that the site said that its made out of acrylic completely threw me off. I did not expect it to be made out of acrylic.

What is this sorcery??? EPIC FAIL!!!

Should I start my own thread or jacking this thread is OK? :)

just thread jack this one. while on the subject i would like to complain about BRS. every time i order from there and go down to pick my stuff up they are helpful and grab my order for me. i would really prefer they start forcing me to ship my stuff the 2 miles to my place. customer service is for suckers.

Ok. I will thread jack this one.

But I also want to complain about Reef Cleaners. They sent me all this goddamn snails and now they crawl all over my tank. I am thinking of gluing them to this one rock, because I dont want them anywhere else.

You should see the thread about cutting a tab

It says on the site you have to cut the tab, with pictures

When it shows up mother ####er god dammit #### puppies I have to cut the tab let me start a thread #####ing about cutting a tab

From the replies it's good to see most have their head on straight

reefkeepers should really clean up their act, it is impossible for most n00bs to discern which quick crew they should buy since it is a widely know policy of reefcleaners to send out way more than is listed when you purchase. i have seen people actually suggest that you buy a quick crew for a tank half the size you are stocking. THIS IS MADNESS!

But I also want to complain about Reef Cleaners. They sent me all this goddamn snails and now they crawl all over my tank. I am thinking of gluing them to this one rock, because I dont want them anywhere else.

Have you had any experience with Mr. Coral purchases?

You should see the thread about cutting a tab

It says on the site you have to cut the tab, with pictures

When it shows up mother ####er god dammit #### puppies I have to cut the tab let me start a thread #####ing about cutting a tab

From the replies it's good to see most have their head on straight

i had been meaning to talk to you about that... why the hell should i have to cut the damn tab? why can't you fly out to my house and do it for me?

i had been meaning to talk to you about that... why the hell should i have to cut the damn tab? why can't you fly out to my house and do it for me?

My customers generally scare me.

Wtf?? Mine was acrylic also....

I would start a thread on this. More attention may result in more action.

I like you. lol

WAIT WAIT WAIT,

dont you guys think he should at least tell us why he doesnt want the hermits? idgi.

also, he stopped replying on page 2.

i would like him to tell us how he feels about his decision to thread bash reefcleaners for sending him free stuff (weather or not he wants it) and the obvious conspiracy between reefcleaners and the USPS to stick it to him...

Archived