Innovative Marine Aquariums

Submit your Zoa Photos

TinyGiant

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

udiqMi.jpg

Those guys in the middle look a lot like a variation of Valentine's Day Massacre Palys to me.

Here are some pics for comparison:

This is from CoralPedia.com : http://www.coralpedia.com/index.php?module...;g2_itemId=8656

post-70647-1331129989_thumb.jpg

and this is from AtlantisAquarium.net http://www.atlantisaquarium.net/new-valent...a-s-frg130.html

post-70647-1331130033_thumb.png

Actually, maybe not...their outter rink is kind of dark. It's too early for me to be doing this right now! :)

On another note... Tinygiant should think about enacting a new rule. Anyone who wants their zoa/paly picture listed on his site has to first send him a frag so he can "approve" it. ;)

On another note... Tinygiant should think about enacting a new rule. Anyone who wants their zoa/paly picture listed on his site has to first send him a frag so he can "approve" it. ;)

My name is TinyGiant, and I approve this message. lol

added and updated. thanks

The two in the first I think you labeled them as blue and golds or something but they don't look blue and gold lol. I dunno what they are

Im having trouble identifying some of mine. 2 types..

DSC00101.jpg

Same as the Zoas above on right. I love the eyes

DSC00096.jpg

pick a name :)

I couldnt find them on any of the zoa sites :P

I believe my Zoas on the left are radioactive dragon eyes, depending on the lighting they look different

DSC00101.jpg

yeah i would agree with that.

what would you like to name the other ones?

Builder Anthony

i really like those to they are odd but really i run white lighting and im glad you posted 2 types of lighting.please take care of those your the only person ive seen have them.

post-70886-1331276164_thumb.jpg

Vivid Rainbow is what Tenor told me...I wouldn't know, but I trust him just about more than anyone with Zoas.

Archived