Cultivated Reef

Submit your Zoa Photos

TinyGiant

I am compiling an online database for Zoas.

looking for anyone willing to submit pictures of different zoas.

here is the page I am working on

http://www.nhfragswap.com/zoanthid-directory/

To submit you can just post the image here with the corresponding name. you can post the image link here, attach the image.. etc..

I think the coralpedia one is okay but doesnt seem to get updated enough and the site is super slow.. I figured i've got plenty of time on my hands to handle this right now :)

PLEASE POST NAMES WITH PICTURES

if you check our site and coralpedia and cant find your zoa on either make up a name :P

POST UP!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well feel free to post them up. I will check the images against current directories and put them where they should be :) Others in this thread can feel free to fact check on names and help others :)

There should be a way so people can look at it alphabetically. By color would be awesome too for people trying to find their unknown zoa. :)

Here are some of mine:

Paradise Zoa:

20120211_012416.jpg

Magicians:

20120205_205443.jpg

Not the best, are you wanting OUR pictures, or would like for some good ones from other sites as well?

pictures from the photographer. i think if the pictures aren't submitted from the photographer they could squawk about them being used without permission or something

thanks for the pics will add them now

added! thanks!

I will add 40 or 50 for you later. I give you a month and you will not have time on your hands. :)

yeah once the grass starts growing time will be less available.. but i still usually have plenty o' time to mess with the reef stuff :)

using a different setup. much easier to browse now.

should have all the zoa/albums on one page.. much easier to scroll down and see each one than flipping through slow loading pages :)

those look like photoshop tweaked fireballs

or maybe gobstoppers

anyone want to link to a thread confirming the name? lol

those look like photoshop tweaked fireballs

or maybe gobstoppers

anyone want to link to a thread confirming the name? lol

They are my own Paly's in my tank, so i can name them, and they're called flying turd burgers.

Archived