Innovative Marine Aquariums

Brad's ADA-ZEO 60p | New pictures! 0603

brad908

Thanks.

Excited to get this 30c started, probably has been cycling for month and a half or so. Ecoxotic panorama pro 12k/445, stunner reflectors, and dimmer will be here Friday.

Started thinking about stocking: some type of BTA for the center rock, zoa garden front left, acan's or plate coral front right, and some kind of branching coral in the back left.

Fish: some type of designer clown and a some type of goby. And some cool shrimp.

Been contemplating turning my 20gL into a frag tank. I have extra power heads, heater, and lighting. Would just need an ac70 or ac110 and some egg crate.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate when it goes the other way. I got a 'prociliopora' (spelling?) from A1 and it looked amazing in their 60. Mine bleached in a day and it's slowly recovering.

Oh Aquarium 1 and your Friday emails. I need to unsubscribe

CORALS

We are receiving 5 BOXES of corals alone from ACI!!!  ACI is our coral propagator in Florida.  He has great frags and colonies!!! 

INVERTS

4-Rose Bubble Tip Anemones

2-Green Bubble Tip Anemones

Also giving $50-100 gift certificates with purchase of any vortech power head.

e517260d.jpg

3607c2b6.jpg

For whatever reason they sent the dimmer separate. Comes Monday.

Adding the pro made it very white, going to get another blue or blue/magenta stunner.

Nice. Looks like it's on the move. I don't think mine is gonna keep the bubbles. I think its the LEDs. Idk. Still looks nice but sucks about the bubbles.

I hope it keeps moving because for the majority of yesterday and this morning it has stayed place on the back of a rock.

Just ordered ac50 inTank basket, purigen, and chemipure for the 30c. 30c now has the giant cup mushroom, branching hammer, and misc favia/acan/mushroom frags from the 60p.

6ca80e9c.jpg

Quick iPhone pic. Rose has found its happy spot. Unfortunately it is on the backside of a rock. Fortunately I can see it from my side of the couch.

30c plans have changed. Originally gonna be anemones, now a zoa garden, can't get enough of zoa's.

Still deciding on lighting for 20gl frag tank. Any suggestions? Halide/t5 combo? T5? 2 par38 bulbs?

Thanks guys.

Some 30c pics (pics are a lot more purple than actual, I'd say the color is more white with a slight blue tint). Wires will be hidden once I decide this is my final combo, might add another panorama pro or stunner.

30cfts0306.jpg

30clights0306.jpg

Filled with my 60p "rejects" till after our Euro trip lol

30c fts

30cfts0318.jpg

Giant cup mushroom (not as happy as it was in the 60p)

giantcup0318.jpg

Hammer

branching0318.jpg

Shrooms? ID?

shroom0318.jpg

30c close up

30cupclose0318.jpg

60p shots

Zoa's. Proper id?

60frockzoa0318.jpg

Zoa garden

60pzoagarden0318.jpg

Coral banded shrimp

coralbanded0318.jpg

Fts

60pfts0318.jpg

Apex jr came today

da65131d.jpg

Leave for a 2 week Europe trip next Saturday. Still trying to find a neighbor to feed the tank

Archived