Coral Vue Hydros

Ballz' Reef

iball1804

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're the one throwing sarcasm around like a rag doll.

Pismo and I are merely protecting you from a despicable fate.

:huh:

:mellow::lol:

Both of u, don't kid yourselves

Alright then. The tank is cleaner now. Stirred the sand and did a water change! omgomgomg

Just something I've noticed between the 20 and the 40, don't stir the sand bed anymore. I always stirred the sand bed in the 20 before my water change because it was always so white and clean afterwards but after a bit the diatoms and other bad algae would come back on the sand. After reading several places "don't touch the sand bed" I decided to try it with the 40, the sand looked like crap for a while but now it's perfectly white and I rarely mess with it.

Updated pictures please.

Just something I've noticed between the 20 and the 40, don't stir the sand bed anymore. I always stirred the sand bed in the 20 before my water change because it was always so white and clean afterwards but after a bit the diatoms and other bad algae would come back on the sand. After reading several places "don't touch the sand bed" I decided to try it with the 40, the sand looked like crap for a while but now it's perfectly white and I rarely mess with it.

Updated pictures please.

Thanks for the legit experience. I guess leave it alone? Yeah I'll try that.

Pics coming tomorrow afternoon. I'm on break tomorrow! omgomgomg

SouthFlorida_Tron

THE only one needing protection around here is eupyllia from me, cuz i will smash that in the face for all the negativity that twit has posted on my threads, posts, and now youtube... reaching an all new low....

Euphyllia? He blocks my posts and I block his.

Probably because I posted some fun links on his thread. Eh. You really don't like him?

SouthFlorida_Tron
Euphyllia? He blocks my posts and I block his.

Probably because I posted some fun links on his thread. Eh. You really don't like him?

Negative comments on my thunderstorm video on YouTube....."looks fake, gimmicky, etc etc" like....really... Giving it "dislike" so it's negative rating. My POTM pic is blasted saying its washed out and blue and stuff and the title says fking actinic, of course it's blue you dumbass..... Fkin idiot.

Negative comments on my thunderstorm video on YouTube....."looks fake, gimmicky, etc etc" like....really... Giving it "dislike" so it's negative rating. My POTM pic is blasted saying its washed out and blue and stuff and the title says fking actinic, of course it's blue you dumbass..... Fkin idiot.

I did see he totally polluted your Actinic shot of the Pearlberry. It says actinic. Doesn't that mean blue? WTF?!

:mellow: just boycott him.

SouthFlorida_Tron
I did see he totally polluted your Actinic shot of the Pearlberry. It says actinic. Doesn't that mean blue? WTF?!

:mellow: just boycott him.

Sent a huge ##### pm

SouthFlorida_Tron
To me?

But yeah I just re-read your photo comments. He is such a d!ck! He was totally bashing on your pic!

:angry:

Ya, lol...see?

I sent euphy the pm, replied blah blah false blah, should I talk to moderators? Like dealing with a damn 5 year old.

Euphy's just jealous of Trons SPS tank. :D

And yes, you are not supposed to bother sand beds unless the depth is like 1/4" or less. Something with the bacteria and certain kind can only grow below the surface blah blah blah...so yea. But when I added my blue legged hermits they seemed to attack my sandbed and it was gone in a couple of days. But, thats just me. I guess everyones experience is different?

We can haz pictures? :huh:

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR EXAMS!!! I just finished up with my final exams this Friday and now I'm home for Christmas break. Its the best feeling in the world...

Sweet!!!! You're in high school, right? Because when I was in high school if we had good enough grades we could exempt the finals...man, where those the days. ;)

Archived