Coral Vue Hydros

Ballz' Reef

iball1804

Well my timer is working great. I'm not used to having anything on a timer, so last night as I was inspecting the tank, "POOOOOOP, feeeeewwwwwwww" and the lights turned off. I freaked, then realized it was the timer :rolleyes:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothin new. I haven't done a WC in a while, which makes me nervous. I'm going to buy some more distilled and salt this week.

Oh, and I'm saving up for an iPad! fingerscrossed

Nothin new. I haven't done a WC in a while, which makes me nervous. I'm going to buy some more distilled and salt this week.

Oh, and I'm saving up for an iPad! fingerscrossed

Why an iPad?

I don't know. I've had an iPhone and ipod for forever! It's about time.

What do you have against Apple?

I don't know. I've had an iPhone and ipod for forever! It's about time.

What do you have against Apple?

I have an iPhone so... nothing! Just seems like a ton of money that could go towards something better idk.. Are the iPhone and iPod not enough or something? :lol:

I have an iPhone so... nothing! Just seems like a ton of money that could go towards something better idk.. Are the iPhone and iPod not enough or something? :lol:

iPad is awesome, I love mine. I agree you could better spend $500+ (DSLR, MP10 and a RO/DI, etc.) but you wouldn't regret getting one. :D

surgicalsense
You're moving to new mexico? Wow! Where to, if you don't mind me asking? If it's anywhere near Las Cruces, I'm only like an hour away from you!

Albuquerque so I will be like several hours away.

Naw I just want a better browsing experience. Being on NR over an iPhone gets old. Extremely quickly.

iPad is awesome, I love mine. I agree you could better spend $500+ (DSLR, MP10 and a RO/DI, etc.) but you wouldn't regret getting one. :D

'Zactly. I'm sure I'll be addicted. Which model do you want? I just want the 1st gen. I don't need the camera or retina display. I just want an iPad. Also, with the newer 2 and 3 models, the 1st gen is heavily discounted (200-250$)!

'Zactly. I'm sure I'll be addicted. Which model do you want? I just want the 1st gen. I don't need the camera or retina display. I just want an iPad. Also, with the newer 2 and 3 models, the 1st gen is heavily discounted (200-250$)!

I got a 64GB Gen 1 when they first came out. I'm debating on getting a MacBook Pro or an iPad 3 for law school. My laptop died my last semester in college so I wrote all my papers and presentations on either my iPhone or iPad so I know with a Bluetooth keyboard the iPad makes a great word processor. But I couldn't download stuff or play flash games which I like to do so I'm not sure.

devilsadvocate

im serious, its like 1.3mp. if im going to pay that ridiculous price for a tablet i want a 5-10mp camera

devilsadvocate

i know your ignorant of what computers and technology actually cost, but they are literally stealing from you.

devilsadvocate

i didnt buy it. and i didnt say they made crap products. i like the look, the OS. but when i can buy the same laptop that is literally half or third the price im going to buy that! youre a retarded tool if you dont.

Eh. Get the newest iPad. I'm pumped!

How'd you like the 1st gen?

The first gen is awesome. I still use it everyday. I even use GarageBand during live performances for some added sound. It's great, the battery goes forever, it served me well during my last semester when I took over 100 pages of notes in "pages" and wrote several 20+ page papers. Oh and I have the vlc app before they took it off the store so all my movies on my hd are easily put on my iPad.

Archived