Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Justin's Mini S

Justind823

Wow, looks great now! Love the new scape. It could be cool if you could mount some Zoa or GSP frags on those hoses. That could cover them up even better.

I'm definitely going to be doing that.

I like the old scape as well, but the new scape is definitely better. It not only hides the returns, but it looks really good in general. Good job dude. Verryyyy nice.

I prefer this scape for sure. Thanks man

:o

Everytime I see an ADA I'm just amazed at how clear the glass and seams are, its almost fake seeming to me :lol:

Tank looks awesome, needs moar life tho

I know right?

I put a WTB ad in the classifieds for coral. Hopefully I'll get some hits.

its like two monsters rising from the depths

exactly what i was going for

that light gives me a good idea. gonna have to snag one....;)

"If you have the means I highly recommend picking one up. It is so choice."

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday I checked out an LFS near me called Reef Aquarium. I can't say enough good things about the owner and his store. I talked to the guy about the hobby for almost an hour while looking at all his display tanks. He obviously takes very good care of his livestock as everything looked extremely healthy which, at least for me, is hard to find in an aquarium store. Also, I definitely made out well for what I paid for. Felt more like I was dealing with someone here on NR rather than business owner. Needless to say, I'll be back there again.

Got a nice little mushroom rock with a few zoas attached on the back and a decent looking bullseye mushie.

DSC_1357.jpg

DSC_1356.jpg

Duncan

DSC_1358.jpg

Quick fts

DSC_1345.jpg

Yea, its my first ADA tank. Having owned a variety of tanks, I can safely say this is the finest quality tank I've bought. Definitely worth the money.

No not really. Nothing new to report. I did a water change yesterday...pretty exciting stuff I know.

I might swing by that amazing LFS I mentioned and drop some money either today or tomorrow.

One of the sexies finally made its way into the ducan so I snapped a pic.

DSC_1367.jpg

Well, I lost a sexy shrimp this weekend. Went away camping for three days and came back to see one of the little guys laying dried up on the counter. It seems like something always needs to happen when you leave a tank for more than a day. OH WELL

You need some zoas growing on those loc-lines.

I know it. I'm trying to decide what kind of zoas I want on there. Either that or some nice palys.

^Haha agreed!

Also, if you're gonna grow zoas or palys on the loclines, do something awesome like hornets, fruit loops, or one of those real stunning types of zoas/palys!

Archived