SaltCritters.com

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At least someone cares. I'll find my place! :tears:

You can post in my thread any time! :D

Your fine just be quiet on here for a while. It'll pass. ;)

I'll stay quiet for two or three weeks. I need a break anyways.

;)

Im starting to wonder, am I getting a bad rep too?

Ha you never know! :lol:

Hey Joel and whoever else is in here, what would y'all think of seeing my school project HTML/CSS/JavaScript projects? I could link them here if you would like, I think they are really cool, and the one that I'm working on right now is really complex with lots of JavaScript and CSS and HTML mixed into one. Just think about it and reply "yes" if you would like to see them when I'm finished with my latest one which will be tommarow. Thanks!!

P.S. this is what I want to do with my life lol, I'm already top of my computer class, everyone else is like Mind = Blown at everything

Not to brag, of course....

Oh btw, we have testing all week this week and it's boring.

Iowa testing-

Y U NO HAVE A COMPUTER TEST???

Here's that April FTS I promised everyone:

xDOen.jpg

Video update maybe tomorrow.

MD, sure, I'd be interested.

Here's that April FTS I promised everyone:

xDOen.jpg

Video update maybe tomorrow.

MD, sure, I'd be interested.

Awesome, I jut had to share them with someone! No one else cares! LOL!

I think I see Dotty's spot smack dab in the middle of the photo????? :lol:

Jordan...what did you do?????

Oh yeah Gena your right! Right in the center staring him down! :lol:

Lookin good! When you have a chance, can you get a close up of the top ledge with all the smaller corals? I wants to seeeeee

Awesome, I jut had to share them with someone! No one else cares! LOL!

Sounds good, most of my computer experience is in the graphic side.

I like your tank vids!

Looks good I can see 2 damsels and the shrimp.... How's dotty?

Thanks. :)

I think I see Dotty's spot smack dab in the middle of the photo????? :lol:

Jordan...what did you do?????

Yup, she's right in the middle!

Lookin good! When you have a chance, can you get a close up of the top ledge with all the smaller corals? I wants to seeeeee

I will do tomorrow. :)

I'm back!!! :D

First off, the new FTS looks great! I'm sorry to hear about the sunset monti, but everything else looks like its doing great. Your rainbow monti looks WAY better than mine. I need your SPS skills because mine is still kind of brown.

Oh, and I'm glad you had a hot date. omgomgomg You'll have to keep us updated on how that goes.

I'm back!!! :D

First off, the new FTS looks great! I'm sorry to hear about the sunset monti, but everything else looks like its doing great. Your rainbow monti looks WAY better than mine. I need your SPS skills because mine is still kind of brown.

Oh, and I'm glad you had a hot date. omgomgomg You'll have to keep us updated on how that goes.

Hurray!

Thanks! The sunset was just a leaning experience. I want another though but I doubt I'll be ordering one any time soon. I'm just hoping the rainbow's skeleton turns bright blue. Right now it's a pale powder blue but I have both the red and green polyps.

Nothing will happen with said hot date, at least not until she graduates. Don't worry though, I have a few lines in the water ATM. :lol:

Oh man! Nice!! Your tank has really changed and grown so much in the past few months.

Yes, a "sky line" shot would be nice. If the rainbow is getting more blue, there is no reason it shouldn't continue.

Go ahead pimp

B)

Oh man! Nice!! Your tank has really changed and grown so much in the past few months.

Yes, a "sky line" shot would be nice. If the rainbow is getting more blue, there is no reason it shouldn't continue.

Thanks mark! I will try to do the video today and get a sky line shot. I just want the rainbow to be picturesque already.

Sup!

Not much, debating on if I want to go to the gym now and then later today when my mom goes for her water Zumba class. You?

I don't like your avatar, it's too short so it replays too many times.

Not much, debating on if I want to go to the gym now and then later today when my mom goes for her water Zumba class. You?

I don't like your avatar, it's too short so it replays too many times.

Heck yes! I need to go running today as well... :(

I hate you.

Archived