inTank Media Baskets

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

:lol: I convinced a dumb girl in high school that Asians utilize food so well that they don't poop and any waste produced is expelled in their hair. Since I was the valedictorian she bought it and then proceeded to confront the only Asian girl in our school and ask her a million questions about what it's like to not have a butthole. That was my greatest troll ever.

:bowdown:

I'll see what I can do, shipping to you wouldn't be that far.

I'm not much further ;)

mmmm sushi

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know what you mean :P but truely does not read correctly.

How do you know I don't mean both? :huh: and yeah I've cut out all carbonated beverages. :)

I just have a sister, so I guess I missed the potty humor :lol:

I'd never heard of Cheddars since there are none in Florida or California. Working at a restaurant is always fun though since you can get either free or discounted food. Not that that helps with the diet. :lol: I worked as a hostess at a Japanese Teppanyaki steak house (the kind where the chef cooks at the table in front of you) and that was absolutely the best job. I always showed up for the dinner shift at 4:30 and the chefs would cook up dinner for all the hostesses and servers. I also got sushi from the sushi bar for like 50% off. I swear I ate sushi 3-4 times a week in high school.

Cheddars is just your basic chain restaurant but the prices are awesome, everything but some salad dressings are made from scratch, and the food is some of the best chain restaurant food I've had, especially their chicken.

I'm not too crazy on sushi. I'll eat it, and most things with tuna or crab in it I like, but the first time I had it I got hardcore food poisoning. So that kind of shattered my impression of it. Also wv has horrible Asian restaurants. Lots of people here love it but I guess I'm spoiled on good fresh fish from living in New Orleans and vacations at the beach pretty consistently. My rule now is I don't eat seafood unless I am in a state that has a coast.

Joel good luck on the interview! Bet you did fine.

I don't do bad interviews. ;) my only concern is them not wanting someone leaving for law school in 5 months.

Did someone say sushi?! *drool*

:lol:

:bowdown:

I'm not much further ;)

Thanks! :D and that's true. If I do ship things/have things worth shipping I plan on sharing with you guys. I don't really have much though. I have a small brown mouth green skirt zoa frag that's like 20 or so polyps and a huge green paly rock with angel hair on it that I'm thinking about getting rid of. At this point even if I did had nice stuff I'd be wary on shipping just out of courtesy. I've never fully gotten rid of my aiptasia and I wouldn't want to pass that on. Macro is different, I can just fw dip it and be done with it but I don't want to dip and ship corals because both are so stressful.

Speaking of macro I am getting close to having another batch of caulpera ready to ship of anyone wants it fo free.

Speaking of macro I am getting close to having another batch of caulpera ready to ship of anyone wants it fo free.

What ever caulpera I have can go die, it takes over so fast. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Hmph.

If you root it in the sand and keep it away from your rock or let it grow on a certain rock is great. It's better nutrient export than chaeto. But I know in smaller tanks it's harder to control. My free offer is more aimed at my friends/soon to be friends who have larger tanks like me or sumps and fuges. :)

My starry blenny always ate my caulpera down, just a suggestion for when you upgrade if it's not gone by then.

I let it get a bit out of control so it grew long and has attached its godforsaken tendrils onto every rock I own. Spent over a solid hour pouring over half my rock picking every miniscule bit I could find. Although I think it has been the key to my success in doing so little water changes, because I kind of let the tank do its own thing for a couple months.

Also - shameless plug cuz my thread is feeling lonely :unsure: . I added new things. Check it out. Theres even pics.

:ninja:

:eek:

The mother of all updates

If you root it in the sand and keep it away from your rock or let it grow on a certain rock is great. It's better nutrient export than chaeto. But I know in smaller tanks it's harder to control. My free offer is more aimed at my friends/soon to be friends who have larger tanks like me or sumps and fuges. :)

My starry blenny always ate my caulpera down, just a suggestion for when you upgrade if it's not gone by then.

Yeah, the caulerpa I have likes send out runners everywhere, since it is in the sand, I am able to pull them back easily.

Behold the caulerpa corner:

IMG_3968.JPG

And while I'm at it, I'm shamelessly posting pictures of my rare, very fragile and ILLEGAL to trade or sell caulerpa verticulata!

IMG_3905.JPG

Last one I promise. The peekaboo Chaeto

IMG_4108.JPG

What ever caulpera I have can go die, it takes over so fast. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Hmph.

You may have a different kind. I have two species of caulerpa in my tank. One is the regular kind that people trade and it doesn't grow too fast. The other kind grows very fast and is extremely difficult to remove. Luckily I have it controlled on one rock... but the biggest rock in my tank. One day I'm just gonna take out that rock and get a new one.

Also - shameless plug cuz my thread is feeling lonely :unsure: . I added new things. Check it out. Theres even pics.

:lol:

And while I'm at it, I'm shamelessly posting pictures of my rare, very fragile and ILLEGAL to trade or sell caulerpa verticulata!

IMG_3905.JPG

My friend just mailed me weed. I'm pretty sure you can mail me caulerpa verticulata.

I let it get a bit out of control so it grew long and has attached its godforsaken tendrils onto every rock I own. Spent over a solid hour pouring over half my rock picking every miniscule bit I could find. Although I think it has been the key to my success in doing so little water changes, because I kind of let the tank do its own thing for a couple months.

Looks great!

:eek:

The mother of all updates

Yeah, the caulerpa I have likes send out runners everywhere, since it is in the sand, I am able to pull them back easily.

Behold the caulerpa corner:

IMG_3968.JPG

IMG_3905.JPG

Last one I promise. The peekaboo Chaeto

IMG_4108.JPG

I like all your display macro. Caulpera is only restricted in California and Florida so you could sell or trade it I'm pretty certain. :)

I could eat sushi for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Not me!

You may have a different kind. I have two species of caulerpa in my tank. One is the regular kind that people trade and it doesn't grow too fast. The other kind grows very fast and is extremely difficult to remove. Luckily I have it controlled on one rock... but the biggest rock in my tank. One day I'm just gonna take out that rock and get a new one.

My friend just mailed me weed. I'm pretty sure you can mail me caulerpa verticulata.

Yeah some species grow so fast you could watch it, and :lol: on the weed.

Not me!

I don't know how I feel about our engagement now... :P

I'm with Mark, I could eat sushi for every meal and probably still not get sick of it. It's my absolute favorite food.

I'm with Mark, I could eat sushi for every meal and probably still not get sick of it. It's my absolute favorite food.

Boo! :P If I had a place with good sushi I could probably do it but not in WV.

+8&2

Boo! :P If I had a place with good sushi I could probably do it but not in WV.

Ok, yeah maybe not in WV. As long as you at least like sushi if its the good quality stuff. We had great fresh seafood for sushi in Florida and of course California has tons of awesome sushi restaurants. There is also this great Asian market near my house that sells a huge variety of Sashimi grade fish, so my friends and I have make our own sushi dinner parties every couple months.

I think you should put up some individual pics of your new frags now that they're settled in :) Other than the rainbow, which is hopefully doing better higher up?

I think you should put up some individual pics of your new frags now that they're settled in :) Other than the rainbow, which is hopefully doing better higher up?

Okay, give me a little bit :)

I might even do one better and picture all coral. :ninja:

Looks great!

I like all your display macro. Caulpera is only restricted in California and Florida so you could sell or trade it I'm pretty certain. :)

Ah no, my super special macro seems to be on an endangered list.

MEGA PHOTO DUMP!

Fish:

FY9F8.jpg

q4xxq.jpg

abOxD.jpg

kok2I.jpg

Inverts:

GXlyw.jpg

n4FFV.jpg

Coral:

nb65Y.jpg

JbUz5.jpg

i7ndY.jpg

uivmO.jpg

yEuqB.jpg

VAawN.jpg

ZcKUi.jpg

Q0arj.jpg

zVwyA.jpg

Ms7k4.jpg

WoJoW.jpg

kMKn5.jpg

x8tax.jpg

nUHZR.jpg

5ZK0s.jpg

ejuzA.jpg

yPrGQ.jpg

LYsEF.jpg

QdeoS.jpg

PqYHn.jpg

bb7Gn.jpg

chusU.jpg

YKJy7.jpg

lTVRI.jpg

Q90Qs.jpg

YBvjv.jpg

A84lR.jpg

Phew! Keep the change, you filthy animals. 

Archived