SaltCritters.com

ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha

Aquanist

Let me present to you - Echinaster luzonicus!

c0b7201b.jpg

119d3e14.jpg

6ed7748e.jpg

So I had my lens extension tubes at hand and took a few shots of already documented livestock. Here's a few (shot freehand so I apologize for my shakey hands! :lol: Starting off with a semi-artsy-fartsy Linckia laevigata.

79c0b86d.jpg

50674da6.jpg

5bfad114.jpg

32619ed5.jpg

f236f4f4.jpg

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm the last to jump into that name fad si to me it's just a nice piece of Turbinaria reniformis, but yes, you could call it LA lakers scroll. B)

Maybe 3 1/2" in diameter. Haven't had it long enough to really elaborate on growth rate. Seems to be so far slightly slower grower than montipora caps.

Maybe it just needs to settle in. My grows so fast I can see it without picture comparison. It's one of my favorite pieces tho and they have awesome polyp extension. Your tank is looking great BTW.

Beautiful tank. Thoroughly enjoyed going through this thread.

Throught the whole thread? Whoa. Glad you liked it! :D

And heres the March FTS Lilopop asked for some time ago.. With coralline scraped off! :o

637541e5.jpg

b54e63f5.jpg

Throught the whole thread? Whoa. Glad you liked it! :D

Honestly, I spent some time over a couple of days going over the whole thread on my iphone. :happy:

Honestly, I spent some time over a couple of days going over the whole thread on my iphone. :happy:

:o Impressive. I use the forum daily on my iphone, but it's pretty tedious on the long run. :bowdown:

Wonderful updates. Marvin.
The tank is looking awesome as usual!

Thank you both for the vote of confidence!

And let me present you... Easter eggs!

My Gobiodon histrio pair surely feel the springtime kicking in with them hormones and such. :lol:

865b9cd0.jpg

And let me present you... Easter eggs!

My Gobiodon histrio pair surely feel the springtime kicking in with them hormones and such. :lol:

865b9cd0.jpg

Oohlala! You should try to raise them!

Oohlala! You should try to raise them!

I'm all for natural selection and survival of the fittest.. Let the games commence!

Have you ever had the feeling of multiple eyes following your every move? :lol:

7b2ea88e.jpg

9bdd08b2.jpg

c92c9811.jpg

Builder Anthony

eggs?Ive had problems with that type of algae it branches real quick and gets into the sides of my cloves

eggs?Ive had problems with that type of algae it branches real quick and gets into the sides of my cloves

I know I'm not that great photographer, but this hurts man. :haha:

Did that algae of your also have eyes and little visible spine in each blob and did it also wiggle about?

(Yes, I witnessed first hand my Gobiodon histrio spawn this batch (of algae) on their home acro.

altolamprologus

I take it you've never seen fish eggs before huh?

Great tank. Love the color in your tank. Is it from feeding, T5 lighting combination, color selection, or all three. I want this color in my tank..

Builder Anthony

well thats why i asked if they were eggs i guess they are but some algaes make bubbles so i wasnt sure.Guess dont get rid of that peice lol

I seen eggs only a few thimes but they were thaqt color

Eggs! Happy Easter Marvin the Martian.

Cute_Marvin_by_kasiya_dk.jpg

Great tank. Love the color in your tank. Is it from feeding, T5 lighting combination, color selection, or all three. I want this color in my tank..

Thanks! My best guess would be the combination of all the aforementioned plus about a hundred other variables. Stable conditions and not stressing about minor details are the key IMO.

well thats why i asked if they were eggs i guess they are but some algaes make bubbles so i wasnt sure.Guess dont get rid of that peice lol

I seen eggs only a few thimes but they were thaqt color

It's okay. I think there's different kinds of eggs for different kinds of fish etc.. The eggs are still there with both parents well on guard. They come nipping at my hand now if I go too close! :o

glad i found this thread.. i enjoyed! can't wait to see the babies

See the babies?

Tweek_Tweak__by_renaixxxx.png

Glad you found the thread though! :D

Archived