Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Lawnman's Elos Mini RIP

Lawnman

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How is your big tank coming along?Is it still dry?

Yeah! my new Tech 120, still dry in my garage. Opposite to your business, mine get busy during winter, when all the snow birds come to Florida to escape the cold. All my customers are home during the season, and they demand heated and working pools.

I'm thinking to start building my stand soon. After that I'll order my sump/refugium/skimmer from Lifereef. I really like their systems.

Meanwhile I'm just loving my BioCube 14, I just got a colony of Dendros to finish up my nano reef. Also got a friend who's giving me a piece of branch Tonga rock tomorrow. I'm thinking to place it on the back right side of my tank and spread Zoas on it.

Did you see my Pink Armor of God Morph? They are bright pink...I got a couple of polyps a couple of months ago, but they won't spread. Don't know why.

I look forward to seeing that Tech tank wet bro. Gonna go check out your thread now. Nothing really new with the tank today except I received my MP-10 woot woot.Now if I can just figure out how to set the modes LOL. Will have some updated pictures this weekend.

animalmaster6

Tank looks great Lawnman!

A few frags on the rack

pictures004.jpg

Awesome Collection! Nice Fruit Loops!

What are the large zoas in the middle left? Mohawk Palys?

Thanks, I have some darth mauls and a few candy apple reds coming tuesday.Can't wait to get the high end zoas stock back up.Sold alot of my higher end stuff to buy this tank.

animalmaster6
Thanks, I have some darth mauls and a few candy apple reds coming tuesday.Can't wait to get the high end zoas stock back up.Sold alot of my higher end stuff to buy this tank.

Nice! I love Darth mauls!

I hope tog et a nice collection of high end zoas. Did you see my zoa list?

The large ones are Rockstar super nova Palys. I have a big rock with over a hundred on them.I fragged the bejesus out of them.I have that plug and a rock of 20 left.Sold all the others.

Nice! I love Darth mauls!

I hope tog et a nice collection of high end zoas. Did you see my zoa list?

Yes nice list. There is super novas,a purple hornet,pink elephants,blue hornets,lunars,fruit loops and a couple others on that rack.

You want cool zoas hit up www.baycorals.com

animalmaster6
Yes nice list. There is super novas,a purple hornet,pink elephants,blue hornets,lunars,fruit loops and a couple others on that rack.

You want cool zoas hit up www.baycorals.com

Thank You.

Wow! Thst is one awesome (and expensive) frag rack! I love Blue Hornets! And to tell you the truth, I love Purple Hornets but I think they are a little too overpriced.

Thanks for the link!!!

Not much Chazde just a new little tank. Anything new with you? You have any sweet new zoas for the palace?

Nothing much right now. I'm letting everything grow out some before doing any chopping. I might have to tear my tank down soon though :( Looking for a new place and not sure if I can take the 50b with me.

A box of snails,zoas,black sun corals and some other things from PhishyAly.It was smashed and I received it with no water.

Moto that is all my zoas I have left.I sold ALOT of them to earn money to buy the new tank and lights.I am slowly restocking though.

A box of snails,zoas,black sun corals and some other things from PhishyAly.It was smashed and I received it with no water.

How can the Post Office possible damage something that bad? I'm going to start lining my shipping boxes with a layer of styrofoam followed by a layer of STEEL. :)

But they funny part is they put a sticker on the box that says received damaged. Like the shipper is going to give them a box that is crushed and dripping water.

Archived