Civickm's Cube

civickm

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i thought you would catch on to that :happy:

hehe

Move #####, get out the way

he is a trip this morning he was on the top of the tank holding on to a snail...guess he wanted a aerial view of his place

• 2 weeks later...
You be slackin'

I know you have new toys.

hahaha I know! today has been crazy

new lady, new light, old servers crashing, old boss wanting to get me new job :D

I got my AI Nano! after trying a month to get one...seems everwhere has it on backorder...a local company (i dont call him a LFS) was able to get me one!

I opened it at his warehouse already to test it so this is a reenactment...lol

AINano1.jpg

AINano2.jpg

So much room on top now!

AINano4.jpg

AINano5.jpg

AINano6.jpg

It almost looks like you know what you're doing there.

Sometimes LOL just glad the mount works with my tank lol i was worried it wouldn't be in the center of the tank lol

Sweet light! Need to see pictures of fluffy.

my dog? lol

Nice AI, when you show the new lady your tank, tell her what the light is and then tell her it's the only nano thing she'll find around there. :lol: 60% of the time, works every time.

That light is sweet. Nice upgrade man.

Nice AI, when you show the new lady your tank, tell her what the light is and then tell her it's the only nano thing she'll find around there. :lol: 60% of the time, works every time.

omg.gif2ede3e40.gif

Nice one man...lol

This thread needs pichurs of last nights pasta party. How hot exactly was the sauce, curious reefers want to know. Siwelk, you're free to add any appropriate gif here.

Archived