Top Shelf Aquatics

DSA neo-nano rimless 34g

nikeSB

Any updates?? I got good news, went in to my lfs that has the neo nano for sale talk to the manager said he can sell it for 500, the tank stand plumbing ahdi sump (very nice sump) but might ask to change it out for an ahdi fuge, return pump (dnt knw wat kind) am exited to get it now! Lol but any ways update us with pics! I still wana see your plumbing! :D

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like these tanks, and yours looks especially nice. Very clean and sharp. :bowdown:

I'm thinking about getting one of these. Does the water flow to the sump from both sides of the waterfall return? If you have time, I'd like to see a picture of your sump and how the Neo-Nano drains to it.

I'm tagging along with this thread.

Rb.

ill see if i can get some pics tomorrow of the pump set up. but yes, basically both sides of the waterfall drain and then connected in a barbed wye, then drain into my sump. i can no longer take a picture from the side to show the plumbing because of the light hanger, but ill draw a diagram and put it up tomorrow

• 1 month later...
Cloudburst2000

Hi, I've been thinking about getting this set-up. Debating between it and a couple of other systems. Anyway, one of the drawbacks of this system was the stand (which I did not care for). It seemed a bit cheapy-looking to me. I LOVE the stand that you made though. It would go so much better with my mid-century modern decor then the included stand. I was mostly curious how you made the stand...dimensions, materials, over-all cost. Thanks for any info!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived