• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

30 lbs sugarsized arganite

5 lbs base rock it had nice holes it so I had to have it

7 lbs of live rock

200 gph PH on a diatom filter and a 50gph internal Canister

and a pair of damsels

took back the damsels and brought home a pair perc clowns that are sibling that alway stay together:)

added 9lbs of live rock

moved about 5lbs of sand to the fuge giving it about 2.5 inchs

1 cup Grape calurpa

added x-mas tree worms

changed from 1 200pgh ph to 1 175pgh and 1 125pgh which are mounted with a clip on the back so the don't move

live rock totaling more than 30 lbs 1-2lbs in the fuge

xenia

green star polyps

emerald crab

peppermint shrimp

skunk shrimp

10 hermits 1 in the fuge

9 snails 2 in the fuge

1 squasmosa clam

no I'm not a member of any of the local reef clubs I just moved here from hawaii at the end of june. I just visted charlotte for the first time just last week I have a relative that lives next to the lowes motor speedway. I would be intersted in finding of what local reef clubs are around. in Raleigh there are 3 LFS to choose from and by luck I live around the corner from the best of the 3 one of the guys who works there sells frags

www.bandkfrags.freeservers.com

outside of that I don't anyone around here that even owns marine fish.

PM = Personal Message

Look towards the top right hand side of the page, look for a small button that says User CP. Click that and then look for Private Message, from that point you can reply/send PMs

this a pair of tank raised percula clowns which I've had about a month ago and with luck they paired up nicely. they always stay together in the front corner of the tank

I took some advice and moved some rocks away from the side glass enough to clean and the LFS had sale so add yellow poylps a cup coral, a rugosa, and zoo polyps. the Zoo was big so I fraged it into 6 pieces and I think I got a little to creative with epoxy and arch's. next month I think I'm going to frag out the rugosa and I'm might do the cup if see some results from others. I'm happy becouse the coraline is starting to thicken up and spread

looking great, i really like how you showed the progress. That is something that i always like to look back at on all my tanks, its just amazing how you dont really realize it as it happens.

• 2 weeks later...

added turbinaria frag today

took out 5lbs LR bashed it into small piecees and put it in the fuge to make room for new additions for the future

removed emerald crab( was eating zoo's)

xenia is getting huge gonna frag it out soon

not to sure about the (mycedium ) green cup coral in the middle I think it's to big and it keeps shedding slime to keep itself clean

My advice, GET RID OF THE XENIA ASAP. Trust me, my grows so fast and its so hard to remove, even the smallest piece left from it will start growing. check the picture out, that was a year ago, I've cut it back numorous times since, just keeps growing and growing.:(

Archived