20H addiction... relapsed

lorenz0

Version 2

Tank spec's

20H

Aquaclear 20 - just to run carbon

Coralife 4x24watt T5

Koralia nano 240gph

Odyssea 250gph (will replace with a Koralia nano)

Blue vinyl background

Coral

Toadstool

yellow fiji frag

purple death paly

green clove polyp

superman rhodactis mushrooms

purple rhodactus mushrooms

Fish

3 green/blue chromis (the 3 stooges, sadly they will have to go)

Clown

Version 1

Wish I still had pictures of this tank, but over the years they were lost

Tank specs:

20 gal tall

Coralife 24" compact florecent 130watt

Koalia 1 powerhead

AC70 fuge

Jager 100 watt heater

Livestock/Inverts:

8 left handed hermit crabs

4 Trochus snails

1 emerald crab

1 watchmans goby

1 tomato clown

Coral:

Blue mushroom

red Mushroom

watermellon mushroom x 2

Ricordea Yuma Red

Ricordia yuma green

Ricordia Yuma orange

Ricordia Yuma purple

Ricordea florida x 4

Blue Rhodactis

Red Rhodactis

Silver Rose zoanthids

Hammer Coral

Green star polyps

• 1 month later...

^^^

thanks a bunch, your 20H was actually the tank that inspired me

but i need to move some of the new yuma's around. they seem to not enjoy where they are

look a few more pictures today. dropped by the local coral shop and picked up more yuma's lol what can i say i am addicted. starting a 10 gal to move some coral over today

also have a aiptasia problem right now and picked up a pep shrimp. see if that helps but i needed to remove a rock because of how badly infested it was

• 4 weeks later...
nice pics your gsp has grown a bunch since last month :)

thanks a bunch, that gsp is like a weed on that rock. right now i am just letting everything grow in. hopefully in 6 months everything will just grow in. but i am being extremely picky with what i am going to be buying for this tank these days since space is a big issue lol.

• 3 weeks later...

This is so nice. You have good taste and your corals are obviously happy. Do you mind if I ask you if and how you've modded the AC50 and what's in it? What's your water change schedule like?

This is so nice. You have good taste and your corals are obviously happy. Do you mind if I ask you if and how you've modded the AC50 and what's in it? What's your water change schedule like?

thanks for the comments. I actually upgraded the AC50 to a AC70 a while ago and to be honest its just for moving water and it has a carbon pack in it that i rinse off every water change. I have been thinking about putting a LED strip on it and running live rock rubble and cheato but i just haven't gotten around to it. As for water changes, every tuesday i change 15-20%. Besides that I only put in a drop of pohl's coral vitalizer every odd day.

Well i think its time for an update of this tank. The zoa frags that I picked up all opened up. one turned out to be this pureple, another was a light green and my other one is like a baby blue frag. I was hoping for a red one but my local LFS has a few more left. so just letting the tank mature and grow in now. a friend suggested starting to dosing with seachem reef plus and from the sounds of it it shows alot of improvement in the tank. his mushrooms doubled in size.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived