SaltCritters.com

DJ Christ One's Feedback :)

djchristone

djchristone

Hey guys :) I sell rather infrequently on here :) but here is some of the feed back I've received. Not all of it but some of it :)

First time I ever sold

From that thread...though it's the same person...:P

hey mr. dj, got mine yesterday and they're opening up nicely. great zoas thanks again!
here we go by popular demand. my digital camera was hand-chiseled from the dark ages but trust me everyone when i say these zoas look better than pictured (was taken w/ flash)...they opened up fast! thanks for the beauties dj!

p.s. dj, i started watching macross zero...not bad. the mecha look great, but the characters could be a lil more appealing. that focker though...what a cad! B)

2nd Selling Thread

From this thread:

Picked up a nice frag last night...looks good! Just wanted to say thanks!
WOW! I sent a PM yesterday and received a beautiful frag of blues today! Can't beat the zoos or the service! They began opening up minutes after putting them in my 12 gallon AP. I bought a 150 Viper to replace my stock hood, so, when it arrives, I'm sure the blues will be even bluer!

Chris

Recent FS thread

From that thread:

Picked up some Blue Zoos and candy cane last night! They're great condition!

Thanks bro! I'll hit you up again in the middle of next week! :D

Heya,

Just wanted to say thanks for the great frags. Have them all in the tank now and they opened up quick and look great.

Thanks,

Went to go check up on one of the people who bought from me:

And, I got my box from djchristone today! I got a blue candy cane frag and a small ricordia. The ric was supposed to be two-tone green, but really looks blue under my lights. Hope it stays that way after it acclimates to the tank. He is very generous and gave me a discount for ordering both. Besides that, the candy cane was listed as 3-4 polyps, when it's actually 5 splitting polyps - yeah! Both corals are still a bit angry from the trip, so I'll get pictures tomorrow.

And Jay-Sun's is below :) I'll maybe post more later but I think you get the gist :) Thanks for looking :)

dtfleming

DJ is a great seller. Had a problem with shipping via USPS that caused a couple corals to arrive DOA. No fault of DJ's but he is standing behind the sale regardless and sending out some more corals to make up for the DOA's and then some. Cant ask for more than that.

Jason ;)

• 7 months later...

Hello everybody, I just ordered a three headed green tentacle with pink tip frogs spawn from djchristone and i received it today. He came through with great manors, speedy and tidy delievery. the packaging was great and safe for the coral with warmer packs, the temp was a bit low but good. I would of got it the next day after he shipped it if it wasnt for the idiots in the postal system, instead of going to my house it ended up at the postoffice, thank goodness i decided to check there. djchristone is very reliable and true to his word with great prices. THanks dj :D

• 5 months later...

Archived