Coral Vue Hydros

FS: Dendro frag SOLD

djchristone

djchristone

anyone interested in a 10-12 headed (including full heads and baby heads) dendro frag? paid for it but now i need the money again. asking $150

i'll post a pic of it as soon as i figure out how to get a photo from a blackberry storm onto the computer without emailing it to myself -___- the stupid cord connect to my laptop doesn't show any pics...-___- so if anyone could help me with this, much obliged :)

i'll be selling a few other frags soon enough once i get some time since i need the money :)

btw, haven't been around lately due to work/school but my feedback's solid :)

---

another quick thing. broke down my 20 long.

guaging interest on 150w viper, needs new bulb

aqua c remora w/o o-ring

20 long with 40 lbs of sand

ac-70

---

pulled out an old cam. lights had already gone out so yeah. my storm has all the pics with them all open/eating and all so yeah. once i figure that out, i'll post those up but here are pics i just took now with a crappy cam

they ofc open and eat. once they open up, i'll take pics again. stupid phone. seriously i hate this phone. lol any interest in a blackberry storm? almost brand new -___-

didn't want to turn on the sunpod again so i just used an old 40w satellite sitting on my qt tank.

m191906093.jpg

m191906106.jpg

gulfsurfer101

Hey put me in line for first dibs, let me just wait to get that pic. I've ordered duncans from you before so I know your good for it.

djchristone

hey gulf :) glad to see you around and thanks for that input :) first in line like last time :)

and espresso...i'm not selling duncans but i still have some frags left from last time so ygpm :)

apparently i can't send anymore pms today...? did they change the rules or something? -__-

djchristone

pic of dendros eating :)

everything is under a 10k 150w mh bulb so everything looks like crap :)

m191977633.jpg

pm sent to gulfsulfer

list is as follows:

1. gulfsurfer

2. espresso

3. jds

4. kgbenson (sent pm before you k-man)

5. k-man

Jacobnano

I am confused. Are those sun coral but using the real name? I have only seen green duncans...I am so confused haha...

Dendrophylia are NOT sun corals, they are much rarer and larger then sun corals and also stay open regardless of light or no light. They do not have tissue attaching each head but instead sprout individual heads that are not attached to each other. I've seen them as large as a half dollar and they are NOT duncans

Jacobnano

Cool thanks. I kept hearing duncans and they looked like sun coral lol. Sweet may have to get some when I have money lol

gulfsurfer101

Hey DJ, you take 150 shipped for them 2-3 day shipping. If so I'll take them, just send me the paypal info again and I'll send the cash.

gulfsurfer101

I'm having some trouble adding a new card to paypal but you should have payment tonight. I'll pm you when I send it over.

djchristone

sold to gulfsurfer101! :)

i tried sending a pm but...

"You cannot send another PM until May 9 2009, 12:32 AM"

that's seriously annoying...

thanks for all the interest guys :)

i'll be doing another frag blow out soon so stay tuned :)

gulfsurfer101

Looks like everybody is expeirencing something like that. I was forced to wait 3mins in between pm's when I was getting rid of some mohawks that were over crowding an sps rock of mine. Next time I do anything in the classifieds I just might have to deal right out in the open and forget the pm's since it took about two hours just to keep up with the pm's in hte inbox.

Archived