Coral Vue Hydros

2016 Secret Santa / N-R Gift Exchange

jbb

there may be some logistical issues getting you hookers and blow....you can't even buy beer Sunday in the hell you've decided to call home. Although the having sister wives has me intrigued. Thinking about starting the Sancho compound ;)

Pfft, If El Chapo can pull it off El Sancho should be able to do it as well.

And I can buy beer on Sunday! It's only 3.2% tho :angry:

As for the sisterwife thing... That's one of those ideas that sounds good in theory but sucks in practice. From what I understand most of the guys with huge compounds go out of town for one week a month because all of the sisterwives cycles have synced up. No man in their right (or wrong) mind would dare wade into that river of blood. But, also, they all have really horrible hairstyles...

Here's a tutorial to get the missus trained up.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should probably come up with a wishlist! :lol:

It helps :unsure: I am in the same boat though..........I wanted a flipper and well just bought one cant wait :rolleyes: new tank is gross.......

Ok, I'll start the list here and add to it as I come up with things. See, problem is, I don't have a tank running ATM. Good news is that you don't necessarily make everything you give me reef related.

Suggestions:

Anything ridiculous and/or creative

Hookers n Blow

To the overachievers:

An aquarium

Send Pinner booze.......................................

Tmr8188 Wishlist :

Gift certificate to one of our sponsors (support them!)

Innovative Marine Auqa Gadget Gourmet Defroster
If you are an artist I would love the chance to have a small piece
Make a small donation to a charity of my choice
Swedish Fish!

Please include a frag plug with your screen name signed in sharpie (I am sentimental).

JBB - apparently you are slacking. You don't have a wish list yet AND you haven't sent in your shipping info... I checked the list twice.

there may be some logistical issues getting you hookers and blow....you can't even buy beer Sunday in the hell you've decided to call home. Although the having sister wives has me intrigued. Thinking about starting the Sancho compound ;)

You do like sisterwives. I remember this.

Updates have been made !!!

Please Read Below :

When sending communicating through PM for the Secret Santa, please try to keep everything contained within the same PM chain. I have had a few send a PM saying that they want to enter, then a Second with the Wishlist , then a THIRD with a shipping address.

This makes it very hard to keep track of, you would be amazed at the number of messages I get when doing this.

Yeah I'm behind on my updates

Here's my wishlist:

- Gift certificate for Live Aquaria/DD

- Chemi-pure Blue Nano 5-pack (as many as you want to send ;))

- AquaMaxx OnPoint Coral Feeder (Marine Depot)

- Dissekt-Rite 8" Soft Coral Cutting Scissors (Marine Depot)

- Two Little Fishies AquaStik Stone Gray (Marine Depot)

- B-ionic 2-part

Archived