Cultivated Reef

Par36 bulb

Marc.The.Shark

Marc.The.Shark

I have some things left over from my recent tank upgrade. All prices are shipped.

Apex Lite Base unit w/used pH probe - $XXX-SOLD

MP10 non-wireless - $XXX-SOLD

Cobalt Neotherm 150w - Brand New In Box -$XXX-SOLD

Netgear WNCE3001 wireless adapter - Brand New In Box - $XXX-SOLD

Par36 Full Spectrum Bulb - 12 LED's (5RB, 3CW, 2V, 2R), less than 2 weeks use - $25

image_19.jpeg

Marc.The.Shark

ph probe is dead if its out of water. :(

Not figuring that into price. But I've had them dry & let sit in tank water for a few days then calibrated & it's fine.

Marc.The.Shark

I'm coming from DA and had a few die. What else is included with the lite (cables, power adapter, etc).

Just the brain unit, the display I sold seperately. I can throw in an aqua bus cable, think I have an extra laying around. You won't need a power supply; when you connect to an EB8 with aqua bus cable, that supplies the power & with Fusion you really don't need the display. The Lite is nice cause you can add as many modules as the full version, just doesn't have the variable speed dimming ports. They quit making it in favor of the full version & the Jr., but many people liked this version as less expensive than the full version with the capability to add as many expansion modules that you need in the future, unlike the Jr. Basically add an EB8 & temp probe & you're set. This was an extra as I had 2 tanks running for a while. I have a full version as well(although I don't use the variable speed ports either).

Archived