Pod Your Reef

Welcome our newest sponsor Aqua Lab Aquaria!

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

Please join me in welcoming our newest community sponsor Aqua Lab Aquaria!

IMG_7453_2_3ba1452e-7804-4528-b09f-e761e

Aqua Lab Aquaria is an aquarium manufacturer, retailer and service provider based in the heart of Silicon Valley. ALA offers a huge selection of aquariums perfect for nano reef keeping along with a fantastic lineup of equipment that has been carefully selected for every need. Learn more about Aqua Lab Aquaria and see all they have to offer in their online store at AquaLabAquaria.com!

1dd5377c-e65d-4c20-8d55-e6ea9868fed4.png

Aqua Lab Aquaria

Very nice looking products and website. Welcome!

Im digging that 8G Shallow.

Thank you, DZ! That 8G shallow has interesting dimensions that people often comment on. We're glad that you like the website, we're still in the process of completing it so stay tuned!

Aqua Lab Aquaria

You do have nice stuff, I think the reef hobby could benefit from the design aesthetics of the planted tank hobby.

Thank you Spinycheek! We believe that there is a lot of crossover between both hobbies that could be mutually beneficial in terms of aesthetics, knowledge, and how we approach our respective challenges!

Aqua Lab Aquaria

Welcome to the forum! I just ordered an 8 gallon shallow from you!

Thank you so much nismo! We hope you enjoy it, please let us know if you post a build thread. If you also have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. We're sorry to hear about your last tank, we're looking forward to seeing what you have in store for your future tank!

-David at Aqua Lab Aquaria

Archived