Cultivated Reef

Standard MP10 F/S 2 weeks old (Taken off the market. I will keep it.)

aviator300

I purchased this Vortech MP10 from Marine Depot on 3/6/2015 and put it in my tank 4 days ago. Yesterday my Nano Razor light went out and i have no idea what is wrong with it or how long warranty repairs may take so i need to sell My MP10 (which is a little strong for my 5 gal tank anyway) to purchase another light fairly quickly.

It is the standard MP10 with receipt, warranty info and all items that came with it...It is very, very quiet.

I need to take it out of the tank and take photos so if your interested PM me and i will provide photos of the unit as well as the receipt.

170.00 shipped in the continental US

• 3 weeks later...

Aviator did you ever contact marine depot curious how they handled that!

Marine depot said that Ecotech will not refund on any of their products that has the packaging seal broken for any reason. It's a bum deal but it's all we have.

Of course they will repair or replace under warranty but no refunds. At least MD told me this. I've decided to keep it anyway because i have a bad habit of selliing off perfectly good equipt when i need the funds to buy something else and this has burned me several times in the past when i've experienced "Sellers remorse".

Archived