inTank Media Baskets

SiRhk's 60G Cube

SiRhk

Hello, I just want to introduce myself again. My name is Khris, I am from FL. I have been reef keeping for about 5 years and this is my actual reef tank.

The Tank:

Filtration: Bubble Magus NAC series

Lighting: Radions Gen 2
Powerhead: Jebao WP40

At the moment I am doing 20 gallons of water change a month, and change filter sock twice every week.

Currently nothing is being dose to the tank, I will start dosing as soon as I get my dosing pump next month. For stock I only have 2 clownfish and a Yellow fin fairy wrasse. For corals I have a zoo garden with more than 10 types of zoos and some palys, on the right side of the tank there is a mushroom garden, I have 2 anemones, a large sabae in the front, and a red bubble tip anemone in he back of the tank.

Some of the other corals:

Jason Fox Jack o'lantern

Underwater World Rainbow Montipora

Efri Outer Space Chalice

Efri Blueberry Chalice

ORA birdsnest

fkr8gj.jpg

2gumbdl.jpg

Such a nice aqua scape, love your tank.

Looks Awesome, especially the rock work..

Thank you very much guys! It really means a lot to me, especially when is the first time in years I actually share something in a forum!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Coolhandreefer

Hey, what kind of sump are you using? Also, how do you like the size of a 60 cube? I'm considering a 60 cube for my next tank that's why I'm wondering. Thanks :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, what kind of sump are you using? Also, how do you like the size of a 60 cube? I'm considering a 60 cube for my next tank that's why I'm wondering. Thanks :D

My sump is a tsunami, I am not sure about what model tho, I believe is very small for a 60g but the space under this stand is horrible. And I love the 60g it has a clean an elegant look.

Archived