inTank Media Baskets

Another tank, Cellphone Polyp pic dump, just for fun

farkwar

Just so its known that I actually do have a tank with live stuff in it....

20141105_19192_edit_1415246868429.jpg

Thats Moe in front, get it? moai> Moe

Might get some Cespitularia and give him a MoeHawk.

Fatty and hungry yellow canes.

http://s1078.photobucket.com/user/RichardSperry/media/20141105_192005.jpg.html]20141105_192005.jpg[/url]

Leptoseris from Than

http://s1078.photobucket.com/user/RichardSperry/media/20141105_192034.jpg.html]20141105_192034.jpg[/url]

Hungry purple favites from Than

http://s1078.photobucket.com/user/RichardSperry/media/20141105_192045.jpg.html]20141105_192045.jpg[/url]

Message board is merging all my posts, not me.

Zoa and paly rock im growing. All $10 frags from Rocklin and Roseville.

http://s1078.photobucket.com/user/RichardSperry/media/20141105_192111.jpg.html]20141105_192111.jpg[/url]

Lighting is the blue LED from my new Hamilton Fiji Sun that came in yesterday. Testing them to see if I can leave them on at night.

40Breeder.

Three fish are hiding because its night..

Orange and black Clown.

Helfrinchi firefish

Little yellow clown goby.

Anyone have luck feeding the purple and green canes?Mine is shrinking and starving.

40Breeder.

Three fish are hiding because its night..

Orange and black Clown.

Helfrinchi firefish

Little yellow clown goby.Anyone have luck feeding the purple and green canes?

Mine is shrinking and starving.

The clown gobies are neat fish- what's your lighting?

I had a vertex sr 260 over it.

Just bought Hamilton Fiji Sun 6x36", as of tonight its over it now. Advertised as Slimline 4.5" thick...

Ive never had tubes before, we shall see how it goes.

I had a vertex sr 260 over it.

Just bought Hamilton Fiji Sun 6x36", as of tonight its over it now. Advertised as Slimline 4.5" thick...

Ive never had tubes before, we shall see how it goes.

Nice - T5's right- interesting to see what you think - I see lots of people going in that direction. I like the LED /T5 combos I've been seeing

Anyone have luck feeding the purple and green canes? Mine is shrinking and starving.

I have green ones, but only three little heads that all point up. They are pretty much always puffy. I feed them by GENTLY dropping a shrimp in the middle of each head (I feed spirulina brine) cause it's sort of cup shaped. This is of course with pumps off, so gravity helps the shrimp settle down right in the middle of each head. They seem to love it. Not sure what I'll do when other heads grow out at awkward angles...

I wish I could get a clown goby, but wouldn't want it nipping at my tiny sps frags.

No interest in cell pics.

Crap, need to bring down the real camera. Such a pain.

I kinda like the Holga Lens look to them, myself

Did i post these in wrong forum?

Thanks for the like, kim

• 4 weeks later...
Flamingo tongue chowing GSP. He's cleaned one of three patches so far.

20141209_195751.jpg

That's really cool looking..........nice sps shots- what is that purple/green with the polyps on the ends-(pics 11-12) that is sweet

I can't tell which one you mean.

Copy the pic Addy and paste it in a post.

That's really cool looking..........nice sps shots- what is that purple/green with the polyps on the ends-(pics 11-12) that is sweet
  • 2 months later...

Nice pics, I'm really surprised they're from a cell phone... The contrast is a little low and the colors aren't very saturated but there's a decent amount of detail and the colors do look nice.

Thanks for posting!

Wow, this is a very cool display! Love the aquascape, very unique. I would totally recommend a hawkfish for the tank, and maybe a gorgonian or two. Excellent!

Archived