Pod Your Reef

SOLD: Nanobox Mini Tide LED & PicO SII AIO

mclayj

Hello all,

I spent my holiday today transferring my livestock from my PicO sII (~9 gallons) to my new PicO 5G system and am looking to find a new home for my old system. I originally purchased/set up this tank in late January (build thread can be found here: http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/341775-pico-sii-january-27-2014/). The light is a Nanobox mini tide (white with blue accent) with storm controller and gooseneck mount.

Looking for $400 for the complete system but all reasonable offers will be considered. Prefer to sell to someone in the SoCal region to save from having to ship but will ship at the buyers expense (I still have the original PicO box/packing material. Will split up if there is no interest in the complete system. Please PM if you have any questions.

While the system was being set up:

photo3_zps7f0c6738.jpg

System today undergoing a vinegar & RO bath to clean:

IMG_0161_zps9b9590fe.jpg

Nanobox Fixture:

IMG_0158_zpse618ff86.jpg

Lifenet & AIO cover:

IMG_0164_zpsa4b27984.jpg

Media basket with fuge:

IMG_0165_zps392fcb29.jpg

All funds will go towards the 50G Reef Saavy tank tank that I just got quoted on :)

Cheers,

Jeff

The tank is pending to Spider so now the LED fixture is available individually

$220 shipped for the Nanobox w/ Storm controller below!

Pic 1

http://s1341.photobucket.com/user/PicOsII/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0159_zps2c8ed2ed.jpg.html'>IMG_0159_zps2c8ed2ed.jpg

Pic 2

http://s1341.photobucket.com/user/PicOsII/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0158_zpse618ff86.jpg.html'>IMG_0158_zpse618ff86.jpg

Damnnnnn that's sexy !!! Get this spider !!!

if i am in socal, i will be in my car heading your way right now...

Thanks guys - It hurt a little bit to take this system down but the PicO 5G system is one sexy tank. I look forward to running this tank for the next 6-8 months while the 50G Reef Saavy is built :)

Thanks guys - It hurt a little bit to take this system down but the PicO 5G system is one sexy tank. I look forward to running this tank for the next 6-8 months while the 50G Reef Saavy is built :)

Any reason why you got the new 5G instead of just running this PicO S II longer? The PicO S II is bigger in volume, and you already got a slick light for it.

Any reason why you got the new 5G instead of just running this PicO S II longer? The PicO S II is bigger in volume, and you already got a slick light for it.

Essentially the chain of events went as follows:

1. I have been considering the larger system (40G-50G) for a while now but was told that this build would happen over my better half's dead body given we are in a rented apartment

2. Purchased the 5G system without her knowledge

3. Out of the blue she gave me the green light for the bigger system two weeks ago under the condition that I would only run one system while the Reef Saavy system is being put together (~6 - 8 months) and allocate all reef funds to that endeavour (by the time its ready to set up we'll be in a more permanent living situation)

4. I decided to transfer everything in my PicO sII to the 5G which leaves very little room for new livestock/corals and because I also purchased a matching Nanobox fixture for the new tank as well

Hope that makes sense LOL

Archived