Coral Vue Hydros

FS Brand new Micro-Reef AIO systems!

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Hi all,

I have three brand new systems ready to ship!

Here is what I have:

(2) 7.2 galllon AIO Temperate Systems, comes with cover tops and pre-drilled holes to accommodate.pump for chiller. System includes hydor 180 gph return pump,1/2 inch bulk head and sponge. Free with purchase 3 tier media basket. $149.99 plus shipping... All systems including media basket are flame polished on every edge to maximize shine!

(1) 4.2 gallon AIO Tropical Systems, comes with cover tops, Rio 90, 1/2 bulk head and sponge. Free with puchase 3 tier media basket. $79.99 plus shipping... All systems including media basket are flame polished on every edge to maximize shine!

The savings are huge! REGULAR PRICE tropical runs $129.99 without media basket, cold water system runs $259.99 without media basket!

Here are the pictures of the completed systems ready to ship!

208bdwg.jpg

2j5kjo.jpg

nbrcw2.jpg

2ilj15f.jpg

nbrcw2.jpg

1z4c19t.jpg

2eg9mxc.jpg

w86of4.jpg

2hem4ub.jpg

LIKE MENTIONED ABOVE, THESE ARE 3 COMPLETE SYSTEMS READY TO SHIP! NO WAIT, HAVE YOUR SYSTEM TODAY!

If you are interested in shipping cost please send me a PM and I will quote you.

Have you wanted to try cold water? Now is the time, these 7.2 cold water systems are insulated with 1/2 inch acrylic throughout the entire build no short cuts! These 2 systems are designed to work with any compressor based chillers for maximum efficacy.

Or are you wanting the ever popular affordable 4.2 tropical system? No expenses are spared as this systems is made out of 1/4 inch acrylic throughout the entire build! Don't settle for cheap Petco, or Petsmart versions that sell for about the same price and are made out of cheap acrylic with 3/16 material in the filter area.

Interested buyers will be invoiced via PayPal.

Thanks,

Mike Guerrero

Archived