inTank Media Baskets

Rearranged Rocks and Coral, Does it look ok?

2004jeeplaredo

2004jeeplaredo

My Frogspawn had started looking a little swollen and not branching and I was told to place him in less flow so I re-did things and Im going back and forth on the new placement and look. He's has less flow now but i'm worried if he's to close to the glass now.

Hes pissed in the pics. Just moved him.

What do you guys think? Please give some feedback. Should I just let it settle for a while now?

20140614_202207.jpg

20140614_202216.jpg

20140614_202227.jpg

20140614_202243.jpg

20140614_202308.jpg

You asked for feedback, please dont click the spoiler show button if you cant handle criticism well.

I would take those rock out one by one, like one a week, and dip them in hydrogen peroxide. Or toss them in the yard, replace with reefcleaner dry rock, or real live rock from Premium Aquatics.

I would suck out carefully that sand and go bare bottom or replace with new.

It looks like a pile of algae covered stones, in a glass box of water, with bits of coral thrown on top of the heap.

2004jeeplaredo
You asked for feedback, please dont click the spoiler show button if you cant handle criticism well.

I would take those rock out one by one, like one a week, and dip them in hydrogen peroxide. Or toss them in the yard, replace with reefcleaner dry rock, or real live rock from Premium Aquatics.I would suck out carefully that sand and go bare bottom or replace with new.It looks like a pile of algae covered stones, in a glass box of water, with bits of coral thrown on top of the heap.

Thanks for the feedback. We just share different tastes.

Your scape looks fine to me. I've got my frogspawn in a moderate flow area and it seems to like it there, or at least hes not pissed there lol. If you just re-arranged all your rock and moved coral around, I would definitely let things sit for a while to see how they like their new positions.

2004jeeplaredo

Uhm can I get a picture of that bicolour blenny, I'm just curious in something I see on it

Here ya go. Whats up?

Benny.jpg

2004jeeplaredo
Cute blenny (nice pic). Mine also exhibits white markings like that at times.
it seems when hes about to settle down at night he does it.
Cameron6796

Omg that is amazing I thought it was badly infested with ich or something but it's just really unique.

2004jeeplaredo
Omg that is amazing I thought it was badly infested with ich or something but it's just really unique.
thanks bud. I've been lucky so far with no ick

Archived