inTank Media Baskets

More rare dendros/suncorals

thesmallerthebetter

thesmallerthebetter

So i have a couple more frags up for sale now....again the money isnt really the motivator here, need some space in the display and want to get these rare specimens into other collections out there lest something happen to mine....

Pictures represent examples of the colonies the frags will be taken from, i have numerous colonies of each piece available for sale but they all came from the same frags/colonies i have in culture.

1. Cladopsammia sp. or Eguchipsammia sp. (best of my knowledge): $35/frag (can only make 4-5)

Tiny heads, could fit three on a dime. Frags will be cut to include 3 heads (bigger upon request), not necessarily on the same branch.

Its important to know that this coral is naturally surrounded by sponges in nature, not needed in captivity but the skeleton is naturally bare as it would normally be wrapped in a purple sponge. very cool growth form with new heads forming on the side of the old and branching outward in a twisted fashion. Very bright pink/yellow coloration as well.

photo-4-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

2. Yellow Branching Tubastrea sp.: $20/frag (can only make 2)

Regular sun coral sized heads, frags are 1 head (maybe 2 if the cut is tricky).

Nice yellow Tubastrea that branches out like a Dendrophyllia Arbuscula, can develop a little green sheen on the flesh like a black tubastrea given the right conditions.

photo-32-1.jpg

3. Dendrophyllia Coccinea (Yellow Dendro): $40/frag

Juvenile Dendro mini colonies (3-6 heads) mounted to ceramic plugs, have been growing for a year in their current location. Plugs are 1" squares for size.

These guys are from a spawning event i had about a year ago. I have hundreds of heads but only 4 frags for sale right now. Mounted to ceramic tiles, big bulky fat dendro heads when mature, not red orange with thin tentacles like the common ones floating around, much shorter and fatter tentacles and mostly yellow/translucent.

photo-7.jpg

4. Unknown White Tubastrea: $20/frag

One more frag of this, precut, 2 heads spaced by a little bit of skeleton due to it being taken from the base of the colony. Get this before its gone for a loooong time....wont have more frags for years....

IMG_4995.jpg

all frags will be cut upon request and given time to heal before shipping, local pickup can be arranged upon request. i am located in 92660 Newport Beach, Ca.

shipping is actual cost, usually between $35-45, heat packs included. guaranteed live arrival on USPS express orders that arrive in 1-Day. Refund will be issued for coral ONLY.

ive also got some blacks available as well, just ask and ill post them/quote a price, you can see them in the photos above in the background....

thesmallerthebetter

one of the yellows, pinks, and last white sold

only able to make one more yellow! get this while you still can!

Just got my shipment of four heads of the white dendro and I could not be happier. The only thing available was two day shipping and after acclimation they were already starting to open! Packages were shipped very professionally with multiple layers of insulation and heat packs. Bags arrived after two days at around 70 degrees water temp!!! Buy with confidence and thanks so much for the awesome pieces!

thesmallerthebetter

You have any white Tubastrea left? Was planning on picking up a frag next week... :(

of course, i put yours aside ;) anyone who had frags on hold i still have them :)

thesmallerthebetter

alright everyone, all sold, most orders going out tuesday!

thanks for all the interest!

if you have them on hold you are covered

thesmallerthebetter

everyone thats paid up your boxes went out today, i sent a message with tracking info via email and PM. let me know how they do!

I received mine today! These things were packed great!! Everything looks good!! Very happy with the purchase!!

Thanks for offering these! :)

I also received my frags today. The yellow drendros open up as soon as I put them in my tank.

Don't hesitate to buy, seller has great communication

Thanks S

USPS sucks and my package got delayed but they seem to have arrived just fine. I think I got 4 heads of the Yellow Branching Tubastrea instead of the 1-2 I bought :o

I am eagerly awaiting the white one to open.

thesmallerthebetter

glad everyones got there okay despite wacky delays. one package seems to have had a loss and that buyer will be refunded for the lost coral. stay tuned for more goodies, got some really rare turbinaria frags in the works as well as some tricky to find photosynthetic gorgs....

glad everyones got there okay despite wacky delays. one package seems to have had a loss and that buyer will be refunded for the lost coral. stay tuned for more goodies, got some really rare turbinaria frags in the works as well as some tricky to find photosynthetic gorgs....

aww now I have to pay shipping again for more coral. Killing me. lol

Hey guys there happens to be a feedback thread for him. But i guess I'll leave feedback here too. everything was packaged well and will definately buy from him again.

Archived