Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Unique Corals Review

ReviloM

Hello Nano-Reefers,

I am doing a shipment review of Unique Corals. I placed an order during their Memorial Day Sale which gave 20% off. I am starting a new deepwater tank so i couldn't pass up this deal. some of the corals aren't deep water but they were eye candy so i bought them as well. Shipment arrived around 1:15pm CST.

Here is the order:

8882737544_5f0b903644_z.jpg

Box Upon Arrival; normal, no viewable leaks or signs of mishandle

8882721492_8e8e0fa3ee_z.jpg

Ice pack; originally I said heat pack but I realized it when I opened the newspaper

8882721986_d8464e4978_z.jpg

8882722570_05afdfe860_z.jpg

Coral package; no leaks, packed well, One thing I noticed is that I bought 7 corals but I received 8 bags. You can also see from the order.

8882723658_3f6d9c4eeb_z.jpg

So the corals look ok after taking them out and acclimating. Right now they are light acclimating. Soon I will upload images of the frags.

Overall Rating: A+

Packaging: A

Correct Shipment: A+

Selections: A+

Pricing: A- (Everyday pricing)

Customer Service: A+

Nano sapiens

I received my order today and it mirrors your experience. Very pleased with the quality of the live stock (all LPS).

extra bag of water used to be ice when they shipped it.

The eighth bag had a coral in it. It looked like a tenuis acro

TheKleinReef

Super Blue Bali Deepwater

8907046864_fe1d9c3c20_c.jpg

I had one of these i think. until my flame decided to knock it off the rock and it fell into my frogspawn. ):

hands down one of my favorites

I had one of these i think. until my flame decided to knock it off the rock and it fell into my frogspawn. ):

hands down one of my favorites

That sucks. It is a beauty.

Wow nice looking stuff.

Thanks!

SerenityReef

Always have good experiences with Scott. Placed 3-4 orders now, plus a grab bag from MACNA, probably 1/4 of my tank is Unique.

Best shipping cost around IMO.

Always have good experiences with Scott. Placed 3-4 orders now, plus a grab bag from MACNA, probably 1/4 of my tank is Unique. Best shipping cost around IMO.

That was my first time buying from them. Well that was my first time buying sps frags. I usually get colonies from liveaquaria. I am very pleased. Plus I wasnt sure if the extra frag was a gift or a mistake. Either way, they are so far my number one for excellent frags.

Archived