ReefCleaners.org

Tearing down my tank. Everything is for sale!

awpong

Livestock is all gone!

It's time for me to graduate and sell this tank :'(

I'm located in Easton, PA (18042). It's about 1 hour from NYC and Philly. I don't know how to ship livestock, so local pick up only!

You can find pictures of all of the pieces in my tank thread and here (http://www.nano-reef.com/featured/_/2012/awpong-r66). Nothing has really changed since the tank was nominated as TOTM. A few of the colonies have gotten much larger, but I haven't been able to keep up with the extensive dosing requirements (20+ mL of Alk AND Ca). Therefore, some of the coloring has faded a little. Luckily, the colors pop right back after a water change.

Here is a photo I took a few days ago of the tank:

IMG_0097-1.jpg

I would try to add individual pictures of each of my colonies, but there are too many and I lent my camera to my friend. That being said, if you really want to see what something looks like, just PM me.

FOR SALE

Fish:

• 2 Beautiful Large Ocellaris Clowns (3+ years old pair with a 3" long female) -- $40 No longer for sale, thanks to Deckoz2302 :)

Inverts:

Stunning Blue Crocea Clam (~4-5") -- $50 SOLD

Blood Red Fire Shrimp -- $15 (SOLD)

Porcelain Crab and Maxi Mini Anemone -- $20 SOLD

Coral:

• Bicolor (green and purple) Frogspawn (2 Colonies, each easily 20+ heads) -- $80 each SOLD

• Bright Green Torch (~15+ heads) -- $100 SOLD

• Kryptonite Candy Cane (~15 heads) -- $15 SOLD
• Chalice (roughly the diameter of a baseball) -- $15 SOLD

• Tri-color Valida (Large colony 6+ inches; currently faded color -very light blue- because I can't keep up with the nutrient demand) -- $125 $100 SOLD

• Scripp's Green Stag (lots of frags of this. Most are 3"+) -- $15 $10 each (3 Left) SOLD

• Indigo Tip Stag (Huge colony ~8"+) -- $150 $100 SOLD

• Birds Nest (Baseball Sized) -- $40 SOLD
• Birds of Paradise (softball Sized) -- $40 SOLD
• Pink Millepora (Baseball Sized) -- $40 SOLD
• Green Millepora (Baseball Sized) -- $40 SOLD

All of the other coral that isn't listed for sale will be given as freebees!!!

All prices are OBO and I will consider discounts for people who buy in bulk!!!

EVERYTHING MUST GO BY MAY 24th AT THE VERY LATEST

All SPS sales will also come with free frags (mostly zoas and other sps) While supplies last

The following equipment will be sold as soon as the livestock is gone:

• Tank, painted and drilled w/ overflow (~$20)
  • Custom built stand w/ hanging light rods (~$100)
  • Light Fixture (~$50)
  • Extra *NEW* ATI bulbs (~$20)
  • MP10 (~$200)
  • Ecotech Backup Battery (~$120)
  • Sump (~$150)
  • SWC 120 Skimmer (~$150)
  • Tunze ATO (~$150) SOLD
  • RKL w/ pH and temp probe (~$100) SOLD
fretfreak13

OMG OMG OMG NOOO!!!! THIS IS IN THE TOP FIVE OF MY FAVORITE TANKS ON NR!!!! D'=

I'm so sad right now...like...seriously. I wish I had a tank set up right now, I'd come from Ohio to get something just to say I had a piece of your reef..

Sad to see it go, but congrats on the graduation and good luck with your future endeavors, which will hopefully include another tank. :)

Ugh I want that frogspawn! This was one of my favorite tanks but I'm sure you will eventually have another!

Bella's Reef

I wish you were not so far away and shipping was cheaper I would take the stand off your hands as well as some of the other equipment.

OMG OMG OMG NOOO!!!! THIS IS IN THE TOP FIVE OF MY FAVORITE TANKS ON NR!!!! D'=

I'm so sad right now...like...seriously. I wish I had a tank set up right now, I'd come from Ohio to get something just to say I had a piece of your reef..

As much as I'm sad to sell my tank, everyone's comments have really cheered me up. I'm glad I was able to share my tank with y'all.

For those of y'all that have been contacting me about buying everything together, here are the discounted prices that I've been sending people:

All livestock: $650

All Equipment: $875

Everything!!!: $1300

The livestock and equipment prices are approximately 25% off the individual totals. Buying everything together is an additional 15% off buying all of the livestock and equipment.

I've received so many messages from potential buyers, that I am going to have to make a "first-come-first-serve list."

Buyers who are willing to buy in bulk, preferentially all of one category will get preference.

I will try and respond to everyone's messages as soon as possible.

I'm responding to PMs now, but I'd just like to remind everyone that I am not willing to ship livestock. Also, I will not be selling the equipment until all of the livestock is gone.

Deleted User 3

:( I'm super sad!!!!! GLWS. Why can't you take it with you? I graduate soon and may have to carhop for a while and I'm going to transfer my tank to anyone who will take it (family or friends) til i can take it back lol!

:( I'm super sad!!!!! GLWS. Why can't you take it with you? I graduate soon and may have to carhop for a while and I'm going to transfer my tank to anyone who will take it (family or friends) til i can take it back lol!

I'm flying from PA to TX, so that alone would be difficult but I'm also spending a month backpacking across Europe. Finally, I would have to move the tank again from Houston to San Antonio.

It would just be too difficult. I might keep some of the equipment, but the livestock has to go. I'm going to miss my fish the most. I've had them since the beginning and they've gotten so big.

Also, I've updated the first post with sales pending and already sold.

I would really like to find a buyer for my SPS and clam soon!

• Whoever buys the clam will get lots of free rics (orange and yellow)
  • All SPS sales will also come with free frags (mostly zoas and other sps) While supplies last
Deckoz2302

Pong....if you want I can home your clowns until you setup a new tank. Ive been shipping livestock for a while so I can send Em your way wherever you end up.

Pong....if you want I can home your clowns until you setup a new tank. Ive been shipping livestock for a while so I can send Em your way wherever you end up.

I'd love this, but how would I get the clowns to you?

Also, I'm not sure how quickly I'd be able to rush back into reefing. Hopefully relatively soon, but it might end up being a few years.

Deckoz2302

I'd love this, but how would I get the clowns to you?

Also, I'm not sure how quickly I'd be able to rush back into reefing. Hopefully relatively soon, but it might end up being a few years.

Ill be in Philadelphia Wednesday. If you were talking a few months. To a year no problem. Either way let me know and we can exchange telephone numbers (had the same phone 14 years and don't plan on changing) so wherever whenever you are ready. Ill take good care of them. Ive had my clowns forever as well so I know how you feel

Also they would be homed in my 15gall display fuge off of my 80 gallon. My friend has a gbta I could put in there as well to snuggle up in. Ill pass the nem to you as well when your teady for their return

20130511_164224_zps2db739fc.jpg

This is awesome, but is Wednesday the only time you'll be around in PA? That just so happens to be the worst day for me.

Ill be in Philadelphia Wednesday. If you were talking a few months. To a year no problem. Either way let me know and we can exchange telephone numbers (had the same phone 14 years and don't plan on changing) so wherever whenever you are ready. Ill take good care of them. Ive had my clowns forever as well so I know how you feel

Deckoz2302

This is awesome, but is Wednesday the only time you'll be around in PA? That just so happens to be the worst day for me.

Yea have a meeting at one of our facilities then driving back to deleware. Im on a 3 week business trip. But I thought ahead and brought a quarantine tank as I had planned on visiting my old LFS pacific east aquaculture to pick up some colonies and clams. Then ill be heading back to raleigh nc on the 31st. Lol im terrible lol

Your OP says you need them gone bthe 20th? If you can work around that and can do the weekend of the 31st maybe that would be better or I dunno let me know. Send me a pm with your availability as im really limited to either this Wednesday or weekends

scsdukefan408

WoW Deckoz2302 there needs to be more people like you in the world...helping out a fellow person who youve never met..just to try and make their life a little easier....over the net hand shake lol

Deckoz2302

I try! Now lets all try to help pong get the rest of his corals sold! He's only got 10 days left!

Archived