Cultivated Reef

Hello (and hello) to you Nano-Reef.com

NanoReefAquariums

NanoReefAquariums

Many of you will recognize my username because so many of you are members at Nano Reef Aquarium on facebook and I have also talked to many of you on here through private messaging. WELL ITS TIME TO BREAK OUT AND SAY "whats up" TO YOU ALL...

I am here to introduce myself and give you a brief overview of what I have going on in the reefing world.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Let me formally introduce myself and my current tanks.

I am Tom, from Rhode Island and I am studying Marine Biology and Mass Communications are the University of Rhode Island

I have had aquariums my whole life and have been into salt water for about 6 years now. I have sold 3 nanos, and 2 larger builds to friends/co-workers. I have worked at my LFS, and have helped with numerous tank builds !!!

I ALSO own and operate my own breeding/propagation company that is in its earliest stages !! If you follow us on www.facebook.com/reef.aquariums you would know this already :)

NOW THATS OUT OF THE WAY, my current tank life consists of:

A)15 gallon nano that I have had up for about 5 years. It was originally going to be for specifically fragging green star polyps but has since become a working bedside display for my 5 year old ORA clownfish and her new mate, and well as my 5 year old yellow watchmen goby and tiger pistol shrimp.

B)40 gallon breeder which is in the works. SO FAR I have the tank, stand, HOB fuge, Skimmer, Powerheads, Heater, Filter. The light is coming in soon and rock and sand will follow soon after

C)100 gallon breeding system which I am currently building the stand for and is only 10% done so no pics with this yet.

D)5 gallon pico that I just set up to go on my night stand, so I can move the 15 and still have night time reef views lol !!

THANKS IF YOU READ THIS ALL and I look forward to hanging out and chatting with you all PICS TO FOLLOW HERE SHORTLY

Archived