SaltCritters.com

Custom Made Screen Tops

polyps222

I see a lot of people that need custom screen tops and I have a lot of material left over to make them so I can make the custom screen top and ship it to you. Pm me with the exact dimensions you want and I can sell them starting at $20 depending on tank size. Here are some pictures of the ones I have made for my tank.

sAC0ECJ.jpg

PCGv8av.jpg

WwBvIOl.jpg

52qYz7w.jpg

039p3vD.jpg

mss4Nxs.jpg

how would you ship that? especially if its a big tank?

Haha that's what I am trying to figure out right now. I really have no idea how I could ship it but there has to be a way. I have already a couple of people interested but they are going to have to wait until I figure out a way to ship.

Alright so shipping a really big one is expensive like $15 just to ship. The biggest I could make and ship would be 15x12 and I could sell it for $20 shipped. If you have anything bigger and you are local I can make it for you so you can save the shipping costs.

I am located in orlando and travel to miami very often so if you are local you can save shipping costs.

pimp4cheddar

Made one for my 45 gallon rimless about two years ago.

For $20 I would have paypal'd you YEARS ago to save me the hassle of doing it. What a pain it was...

Great deal for anyone running rimless!!!

Can you make me one for my Solana? I have the clips that hold the glass piece. I believe the dimensions are 20x20 if you could make it a bit smaller to fit inside the edges.. I also go to school in Miami but family lives in Orlando.

Can you make me one for my Solana? I have the clips that hold the glass piece. I believe the dimensions are 20x20 if you could make it a bit smaller to fit inside the edges.. I also go to school in Miami but family lives in Orlando.

Hey man I can make you one forsure. Next time you come to Orlando let me know or next time I go down to Miami ill let you know so we can meet up and I can give it to you.

I'd be interested in one for my nuvo 8.

Exact dimensions can be found here

http://innovative-marine.com/nuvo-aquarium/specs/nano-8-spec-sheet.pdf'>http://innovative-marine.com/nuvo-aquarium/specs/nano-8-spec-sheet.pdf

PM with a price shipped to 08619.

Not a problem. Pm sent

I have a 24NC if you can do one for it with a curve for the front glass I will tip you well. PM me if you can do this and I'll get you dimensions.

Hey man I can make you one forsure. Next time you come to Orlando let me know or next time I go down to Miami ill let you know so we can meet up and I can give it to you. Not a problem. Pm sent

I'm guessing the cover for the solana would be to big to ship?

I need one for my standard 55g but don't have deminsions up front. I believe it is 48x12. Any chance that could be done :) ?

Actually, I'd have to get measurements as it is not rimless and would have to sit on the rim.

I'd be willing to pay for shipping of course with the understanding that it is going to be more. Let me know what you think.

I won't be in Orlando for a while.. If you could ship it, I don't mind since I need this top ASAP. Let me know if you can because I need it to be made about 20x18 because of equipment in the back. Thank You.

Hey guys I need exact measurements of what you need the screen top to be because I don't want to make something that will not fit your tank. Also I am warning you that shipping is expensive so I will only ship at buyers expense. Pm me with exact dimensions and I will get back to you.

So no 24x24 shipped? Damn you.

I could ship at buyers expense. I think for something that big it'll be like $15 for shipping

How about a 36"x34 15/16"? Would it be possible to just get the parts in the correct size shipped?

Yes I can make it to those exact dimensions shipped but you will have to pay for shipping. Pmed you :D

Do you ever make it to Tampa? I'd be interested in one of these for a deep blue rimless 75 gallon.

I do. I pmed you :D

Can you make one 9.25" x 23.5"? Its for my nuvo 16, could you do round corners? What about clear bracing instead of black? Price shipped to 98155?

Can you make one 9.25" x 23.5"? Its for my nuvo 16, could you do round corners? What about clear bracing instead of black? Price shipped to 98155?

Sorry but I can't round the corners.

I received my screen top from Polyps22 yesterday. The screen top fit perfect and looks great on my Solana. Polyps was great to deal with and had the screen built and shipped to me very fast. I'll post a picture of the screen on my Solana later today.

Archived