Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

SOLD - Acrylic MP10 Shields

TimothyJ

I have three custom acrylic shields for EcoTech's MP10 pumps. These allow you to put your pump close the the surface of the water without the vortex effect. They are very helpful in a shallow 'frag style' tank. Mine were used in my 12" deep tank.

I have two that hang over the glass and one that has magnets. I am asking $35 for each shipped. If you buy more than one I will discount them to $30 each. Thanks.

A2E6C154-CAC9-4205-AC95-2AC0EFDEC2B3-108

69B60546-25F3-4375-A306-A33CAE3E5528-108

D2122452-C611-4DD4-999C-8933F4590111-108

756A2ABC-3F46-412C-A139-5D392BE3EC40-108

8B117AC8-F66C-4D79-9C58-9853EFB87641-108

I had a couple questions about the magnetic one and if they are exposed to the water. All magnets are completely enclosed in the acrylic. I tried to get better photos to show this.

957DB90C-DE79-427A-9148-C296EEBFFC86-129

8927B32A-CD0C-469E-96C2-4B468DDAF506-129

and sells for 20? LOL

I paid $60 for two shipped, which is what I am asking.

Tom / Eddie

While the trolling is appreciated in keeping this up top, if your interest in buying is zero move along. Thanks.

TeflonTomDosh

I paid $60 for two shipped, which is what I am asking.

Tom / Eddie

While the trolling is appreciated in keep this up top, if your interest in buying is zero move along. Thanks.

so basically you want the same thing you paid for them, and they're used, that's what I'm reading, correct?

so basically you want the same thing you paid for them, and they're used, that's what I'm reading, correct?

actually more if buying singles? correct me if I'm reading this wrong.

actually more if buying singles? correct me if I'm reading this wrong.

Used, yes for approximately an hour. It was determined my pumps were too low in the tank to benefit. So in honesty, yes used.

Also correct on more if single. I really didn't want to go down this path, but why not. My struggle when buying these was waiting months after paying. So I have them available for instant use. Therefore if I feel that is worth more than marketed price, I believe that is my decision. So you can purchase them for use next week at $30 ($35) or order and wait at $20 (this is based on your comment as I do not know what the original creator is selling them for now).

If I remember correctly, this was a "problem" that was documented by more than just myself.

TeflonTomDosh

Used, yes for approximately an hour. It was determined my pumps were too low in the tank to benefit. So in honesty, yes used.

Also correct on more if single. I really didn't want to go down this path, but why not. My struggle when buying these was waiting months after paying. So I have them available for instant use. Therefore if I feel that is worth more than marketed price, I believe that is my decision. So you can purchase them for use next week at $30 ($35) or order and wait at $20 (this is based on your comment as I do not know what the original creator is selling them for now).

If I remember correctly, this was a "problem" that was documented by more than just myself.

Of course you didn't want to go down the path, cause you're attempting to get MORE for a product than you paid for it, and it doesn't matter if you only used them for an hour, or a minute, they're still used. Not trying to be a prick, but we do our best to look out for eachother here and I think the majority would agree with me when I say no one should be on here selling products for MORE than what they paid for them. Wait time, schmait time.

I didn't want to go down the path because I didn't want to throw the original seller under the bus for slow manufacturing. I could care less if others know what the price is to order and wait months for them is versus buying them and getting them in days.

As far as selling for more than what I paid, you must have missed my paid amount. I paid $60 for two and am asking $60 for two. I guess I don't find that unethical in any way.

Thanks for looking out and if you need my PayPal address I can pass it along.

TeflonTomDosh

As far as selling for more than what I paid, you must have missed my paid amount. I paid $60 for two and am asking $60 for two. I guess I don't find that unethical in any way.

or 35 for one. I did the math on that and I got = more than what you paid.

funmath.jpg

LarryMoeCurly

The rules state (I did not do the bolding):

Unsolicited negative or argumentative comments about items for sale, or prices of items, are not permissible. Violation of this rule may result in revocation of classified forum access, suspension of posting ability, or account suspension.

Users of the classified forums can choose for themselves what they are willing to pay, if you personally find something to be too expensive, move on. Arguing about a price is an unnecessary and unproductive point of conflict, and it brings down the level of discourse in this community

Although it is unlikely there will be any repercussions.

While Tom is a mathmatition, reading and deductive reasoning seem to have drawn the short straws.

Thanks for pointing us in the right direction LMC.

Just to clear up the water, these items were produced by Bad Reef Systems. They are in new condition, but used. Also, to clarify, these are sold by Bad Reef Systems for $30 each (contrary to the posts by the two uninformed members prior).

CAF8ACD0-5694-4BE2-9C99-40FF50083C6F-132

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks and have a good day.

TeflonTomDosh

Just to clear up the water, these items were produced by Bad Reef Systems. They are in new condition, but used. Also, to clarify, these are sold by Bad Reef Systems for $30 each (contrary to the posts by the two uninformed members prior).

CAF8ACD0-5694-4BE2-9C99-40FF50083C6F-132

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks and have a good day.

I was ready to let this die after the post by LMC to stay within the rules of NR, but for whatever reason you won't. Ok so badfish doesn't sell them for 20, Pico sells a better version, and he did sell them for 20. Fact, they're 30 NEW. Fact - Yours are NOT new. Fact - Yet you're still trying to get the same thing for them. Fact - GLWS

TeflonTomDosh

Wrong again. From PicO's website:

B9323AAF-804F-4C09-A027-8F63F5033C96-132

he did a group buy where they got as low as 20 bucks when he first rolled out with them. GLWS

Plus that badfish guy takes about 2 months to get back to you and 2 months to make one for you if your lucky

If he doesn't disappear for 6 mo in the meantime lol

Teflon, stop. Pretty sure CM had a nice little talk with you, so why don't you try to follow the forum rules before you get permabanned, yes?

If you're not in the classifieds to buy/sell something, go do something constructive.

Archived