Pod Your Reef

TeflonTomDosh Feedback

chachew

I purchased a light from TeflonTomDosh the other day on the forum after seeing his FS post. He was super fast on his responses and good to do business with.

Just received my package in UPS and it was packed very well so as to not have UPS destroy the shipment, which they tend to do a lot. Thanks for the fast response and shipment TeflonTomDosh.

Would definitely do business with him again :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Tom is a good guy, in real life and on here. Bought a Tunze Nano Skimmer from him, shipped out and will be here Thursday in no doubt great condition. Highly recommended.

Got my skimmer today from tom it is in way better condition then I expected it was also packed so well it could have been hit by a car LOL thanks tom

TeflonTomDosh

Got my skimmer today from tom it is in way better condition then I expected it was also packed so well it could have been hit by a car LOL thanks tom

glad it all got there safe & sound. The UPS store is usually pretty good about packing up their items. They better be, they charge an arm & a leg for that ish!

Ordered a sump from Tom a few weeks back, UPS poorly packed it, then proceeded to destroy it. Tom has been valiant in his efforts to make me happy and get a refund from UPS. Stand up guy. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

My wife surprised me with crabs she got from Tom. Great scavengers, really get in all the nooks and crannies. Doctor said they must be several generations old as they are super resilient to all treatments so far. Very hardy.

Thanks for the crabs Tom!

TeflonTomDosh

My wife surprised me with crabs she got from Tom. Great scavengers, really get in all the nooks and crannies. Doctor said they must be several generations old as they are super resilient to all treatments so far. Very hardy. Thanks for the crabs Tom!

Reefcleaners ain't got ish on me!

:lol::lol::lol:

Good communication, immediate shipping, hella low price. The only thing was, my wife didn't like the smell inside the box when I opened it. She'll get over it.

TeflonTomDosh

Good communication, immediate shipping, hella low price. The only thing was, my wife didn't like the smell inside the box when I opened it. She'll get over it.

LOL. Hey, my gf has had some smells inside her box that I didn't like sometimes and I as well, got over it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

TeflonTomDosh

i dont buy from this guy i sold him a pump nice guy to deal .

Thanks again and sorry for the mix-up with paypal. I'm glad it all finally got worked out.

TeflonTape gives me money. I bought some chlorine for my StevieTub with it, and paid the for a few watts of electricity on the StevieTree. TeflonTape needs to give me more to keep those things running.

3-out-of-53.png

TeflonTomDosh

TeflonTape gives me money. I bought some chlorine for my StevieTub with it, and paid the for a few watts of electricity on the StevieTree. TeflonTape needs to give me more to keep those things running.

3-out-of-53.png

tunze osmolator?

Yes, that thing is awesome and I have a few left as they sell like hot cakes nom nom nom. After they are gone it is looking like a 1 week lead time.

• 4 weeks later...

Purchased some lights from Tom.

Shipped promptly and kept me in the loop with everything.

Lights arrived and were packaged very well. Nothing broken or damaged. Turned them on and everything works.

Unfortunately it turns out that the lights I bought will not work on my tank. The rails are too wide but this isn't Tom's fault.

Good guy to work with and I'd recommend him.

Archived