Top Shelf Aquatics

Controllers

not4unco

I have a few updated controllers left over from a custom job I did for a friend of mine. The first is an updated DIY Typhon Controller with updated sketch with the following specs: (65.00)

Typhon LED controller allows you to control 4 LED channels independently. Perfect for ANY LED drivers that accepts either 5V or 10V PWM input controls, such as Meanwell LED Driver (10V input PWM) or Buckpuck LED Driver (5V input PWM) as well as our very own 24 LED Driver. There is also an input for Temperature monitoring via 2 DS18B20 Temp Sensor. See below for list of compatible drivers. Note: More than 1 LED driver can be wired to each channel.

As of January 3rd,2012 we will be offering this Typhon Controller with the OPTION of a Full-Auto Reef Controller. Lighting schedules are based that of the Great Barrier Reef with weather patterns that simulate clouds as well as lighting strikes. Only setting is for time/date.

Current User Manual can be found at http://saltydogaquariums.webs.com/Typhon%20v1a.pdf

Features: DEFAULT

Four independently controlled channels with either 10V PWM or 5V PWM output.

Ability to set timing (on/off), maximum intensity, and fade time for each channel.

Real Time Clock.

LCD screen displaying real time and level of intensity for each channel.

Two USB Mini inputs for DS18B20 Temperature Sensors.

One USB Mini output for 4-Channel I2C Relays ( Heater, Fan and 2 powerheads for wavemaker).

Ability to control lighting via Android App using Bluetooth.

What's included:

Fully Assembled Typhon LED Controller with ATMega328 Chip and LCD Screen.

Pre-Installed Proprietary Firmware

What's NOT included:

Project box.

12V AC/DC Power Supply.

(4) 2-pin Wire Connectors.

Temperature Sensors

4-Channel I2C Relay Unit

Bluetooth Module

FTDI cable (for Open Source Typhon Coding)

Compatible LED Drivers:

Meanwell Dimmable Drivers.

ELN-30-XXP, ELN-60-XXP

HLN-40H-XXB, HLN-60H-XXB, HLN-80H-XXB

LPF-XXD

LuxDrive™ 3021 BuckPuck.

3021-D-E-XXXXmA

The Second controller that I have one left of is a fully enclosed unit with the following specs: (120.00)

SaltyDog Aquarium LED controller allows you to control 4 LED channels independently. Perfect for ANY LED drivers that accepts a 10V PWM input controls, such as Meanwell LED Driver (10V input PWM). One 0-5v PWM signal for use with 3mm LEDs that will simulate actual Moon-Phases based on the date set on the RTC and provide the proper effects to the small LEDs. There is also an input for Temperature monitoring via 1 or 2 DS18B20 Temp Sensor(s) and an output via a USB-B plug for an I2C 4-Channel Relay unit (MCP23008 Based).

See below for list of compatible drivers.

Note: More than 1 LED driver can be wired to each channel.

Features: DEFAULT

Four independently controlled channels with either 10V PWM.

Ability to set timing (on/off), maximum intensity, and fade time for each channel.

One 0-5v PWM Output for 3mm LEDs to simulate Moon-Phases.

Real Time Clock.

LCD screen displaying real time and level of intensity for each channel.

One USB-B output for 4-Channel I2C Relays ( Heater, Fan and 2 powerheads for wavemaker).

BlueTooth Module

Ability to control lighting via Android App using Bluetooth.

What's included:

Fully Assembled SaltyDog Aquariums LED Controller with ATMega328 Chip and LCD Screen.

Pre-Installed Proprietary Firmware

Android App via Email. NOTE: Must be able to install from SD card or via computer.

What's NOT included:

12V 1A, AC/DC Power Supply.

(5) 2-pin Wire Connectors.

(1) 3-pin Wire Connector.

Temperature Sensors

4-Channel I2C Relay Unit

Compatible LED Drivers:

Meanwell Dimmable Drivers.

ELN-30-XXP, ELN-60-XXP

HLN-40H-XXB, HLN-60H-XXB, HLN-80H-XXB

LPF-XXD

If interested shoot me an email to liquidartstattoos@gmail.com